chapter 2 - all too well

Y/n's pov:

I wake up and I sit up. Nobody was in the dorm room so I get up and walk over to my trunk. I grab my toothbrush and some tights, the door opened and I jump turning to the door. It was Hermione, her eyes widened seeing me without pants on. I grab my robe near my trunk and put it in front of me.

"Oh, sorry!" She said putting a book in front of her face, as she walked over to her trunk.

"It's okay." I said grabbing my shirt and dress shirt, I ran into the bathroom and closed the door.

Hermione's pov:

"It's okay." Y/n said, I heard her close her trunk and run into the bathroom.

I just chuckled as I opened my trunk, I grab a few books and closed my trunk. I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss I had with y/n, it was wonderful. But I know it could never happen between us, because y/n probably doesn't even like me back, or feel the exact same way i do towards her. I walk out of the dorm and walk downstairs. I see Harry and Ron standing there waiting for me, and y/n.

"Where is she?" Ron asked eating some chocolate.
I look at them and say "just getting ready." I shaked my head.

"Bloody hell!" Ron said shocked.

"We have class in exactly 10 minutes." Harry said impatiently. I just roll my eyes.

I heard someone walking down the stairs, it was y/n. She was wearing a short shirt, not to short but short. All I could think of was she looked absolutely gorgeous. She smiled at us as she walked up to us.

Y/n's pov:

"Can we go now, even though I hate Snape and not potion class let's go." I chuckled. We left the common room and walked to Snape's class. As soon as we got there everyone looked at us, Snape turn to us dramatically.

"Late." Snape said glaring at all of us. "Go sit down."
We sat down, and Ron sat down beside me. Snape goes on about potion's once again, I felt someone's eyes staring into the back of my head. I look behind me to Malfoy sitting behind me, he was just glaring at me I couldn't help me roll my eyes at him.

"Ms l/n, are we paying attention?" I heard someone say I turn to see Snape standing above me. I jump a little, the room when silent.

"Thanks to Ms l/n, everyone in this class gets a quiz in two days." Snape said as he turned dramatically and walked back over to the chalkboard. Everyone in the room groaned and sighed, I felt so embarrassed.

Class was over and I get up from my desk, I walk out of class to someone bumping past me. Draco.

"Watch it, blonde ferret." I said, Draco turned around with Pansy and his two "friends".

"What did you just call me?" Draco asked walking up to me.

"You heard me." I smirked walking closer to him. Draco looked as if I just hit a nerve.

"Don't act all brave, your friends aren't here to save you." Draco spat. I glared at him, he smirked. I took my wand out of my robe and had it had Draco's stomach, he looked down and looked up at me.

"I might not have my friends, but I can easily do something to you." I whispered to Draco. He grunted and walked a few steps back. "I swear y/n, one day." He said before he walked down the hallway dramatically. I was wishing Harry, Hermione and Ron was here to just witness what happened.

I look down the other hallway Draco wasn't walking down, I saw Harry and them. I run down the hallway and caught up to them. "Y/n, where have you been?" Hermione asked.

"Nowhere, I was just dealing with a blonde ferret." I said looking at Harry, he just chuckled knowing what I was talking about.

I was done all my class, me and Harry planned on studying for the test that Snape gave us. I grabbed some potion books from the library earlier today, so me and Harry when outside near a tree to study.

"So want to tell me what last night was about?" Harry asked me, I look at him and inhale.

"What ever do you mean?" I exhaled. Harry gave me "I know everything" look.

"Come on, y/n. Do you think I wouldn't of noticed two of my best friends fancying each other?." Harry smiled. "You knew." I said.

"Of course I did, I know you and Hermione all too well." Harry said, I look down at my book I was reading and bite my bottom lip. Then I noticed what he just said.

"Wait, Hermione?" I said confused, he just nods at me. I started blushing, knowing that someone I fancied for a while is into me made me so happy.

"Oh my god, Harry I could kiss you right now." I said closing my book and throwing beside me.

"Do not kiss me!" Harry said with big eyes.

"I- I won't k-" I paused, I hesitated and then kissed him on his cheek as I got up. "Did it anyway!" I said as I ran for it.

"Y/n!" Harry said as I was running towards the gryiffindor common room. It took me about 3 minutes of running to get to the common room, I got there and saw Hermione look up at me as she was reading a book. I was breathing heavily.

"Did you run here?" She laughed, I walk up to her.

"Yes I did, I have to ask you something." I said, she closed her book and put it on the table beside her.
"Of course, this seems important. What is it?" She asked curious.

"It's kinda hard to blurted out, um. I like you Hermione." I said nervously. She looked shocked soon as the words "I like you" came out.

"What?" She asked speechless. Now I was regretting saying all what I just said, Harry that little wanker lied to me. Now it feels like I just lost my best friend in the whole world because I told her how I feel. I closed my eyes and decided to just walk away from her.

"Wait." She said, I turn to her. I felt my heart pounding. Every nerve was shaking, my over thinking mind was going off like crazy. I walk back over to her, she holded my hand, my eyebrows go up in surprise. I look up to her, she moved closer to me and she pulled me into a kiss. Her warm soft lips pressing against mine, once again. We both start getting more passionate, I fell her hands keep grabbing around my waist as I have my hands on her face. I still couldn't believe what was happening was real.

"Wow." I said amazed. She chuckled, as we had are forehead together.

"I've always wanted this." Hermione said staring into my eyes, I smiled as I didn't break eye contact with her. Her beautiful brown eyes.

"I wish I knew, you wanted me." I said brushing my fingers through her hair. She smiled and kissed me.

"I can get use to that." I said before I kissed her again, she smiled as we kissed.