𝘼 𝙏𝙀𝘼𝙈 𝙎𝙊𝙈𝙀 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙎 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘼 𝘽𝘼𝙏𝙏𝙇𝙀

My name is Izuku Shimura, and My parents are Heros. To be exact, My dad is the No 1 hero.
All might, and my mom is the Rank 238 Hero Kenisis. But I can't see them as anything other than my parents when I told them I didn't want to be a hero. My dad said I should learn to protect myself and be in shape. And it was a good idea. I also got to spend time with him that I wouldn't have otherwise. I learned to cook from my mom since she couldn't be around all the time, and I have sister's I get along with them really well. Dad offered me his quirk, but I said no and explained that it would be a bad idea for me to have it. I also explained that I wanted to become Maijien before becoming a hero because of my quirk. My whole family supported me, and I eventually got a scholarship to a good school on the other side of the prefecture, so I had to stay in the dorms.

It's my first day, and I'm feeling iffy about this. The place is annoyingly posh, but I eventually meet someone more my speed, a guy with lightning bolt-shaped black highlights. We chatted for a bit, and he asked what clubs I got, and I told him, "gunpla club because of my Scholarship."

The kid looked at me like I was a ghost or something,
and I could cut the dead air with a blunt butter knife.

??? "it's a building scholarship, right?"

I just shook my head no and said, "battle." his face lit up like he was looking at a real-life Newtype. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to a dinky old club room where there were 2 other members.

??? "guys, we got someone like the rest of us, a Gunpla battler!"

A mature Looking girl with her hair in a ponytail called out, "good job, Kaminari Im Momo Yaoyarozu. Those two are Kyoka Jiro and Mae Hatsume. What's your Name?" I'm Izuku. Nice to meet you all." Kaminari jumped in. "And get this, he's a scholarship kid, which means he got admitted by fighting in tournaments!" I could tell Kaminari was the excitable one. Jiro Spoke up and said, "it doesn't matter. We need a win against Monama's team, or we can't do tournaments. The school is even forcing us to shut down after we lose again."
"What if I fight him," Izuku said. He was sitting on an old Battle deck. The club's equipment was not very good, and nobody could see why he couldn't do it. The only thing stopping him was a form.

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴

On the day of the battle, Izuku steps up to the Battle deck Alone, and Monama brings 5 people
and 10 Additional Ai-controlled units. The ref asks Izuku if he wants to forfeit, which he tells him. 
AI opponents only have one setting, EAZY. All I see here are a bunch of brain-dead drones and their handlers. This pisses off Monama and his clubmates,
a computerized voice states.

"Please set your GP base."

"Please set your gunpla."

Izuku chose's