𝙂𝙤 𝙂𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙩. 𝓣𝓡𝓞𝓜𝓑𝓔!!!

Izuku and his friends are in the off-campus club, the room furnished by both his and Momo's parents, 
All of whom gave the school a stern talking to. (especially Inko). All parties agreed (even if they didn't want to be mad, Inko is fuckin terrifying ask allmight, "I GO ABOVE AND BEYOND TO KEEP MY LOVELY WIFE HAPPY BECAUSE SHE DESERVES IT." dude, your whipped, "I KNOW." )

Inko and Toshinori swing by to make sure they got settled in properly

The text for this one was edited out
as it wasn't needed, but credit to the artist

Izumi is learning on a practice pod with a gunpla built just for her.

He gave her a Gouf to learn because of how he built it, which handles like a normal Zaku-II

But it can still be re-tuned when she's ready for harder stuff. The extensive kit options make it a good unit for her to learn on.

Izumi climb's out of the practice pod And sees our parents. She is about 2 years younger than me, but she's in the same school year as I am. We are both crazy smart kids. She applies herself to the practical stuff. While I'm over here trying to figure out how to get the super ion boosters from Liger zero Jeager kit onto Weissriter without unbalancing it. Momo suggests I build a new machine from the ground up, which is a way better idea. I flip open a page in one of my sketchbooks to get started.

So I get to thinking about what I want in my new machine and just let the idea simmer in the back of my head, and those in the club start kicking around squad names. 
[a squad is a team for online and tournament events. Online squads accosted with a school gunpla program can earn credit through GunplaBattleOnline's mission system. A squad must have a name] as everyone was throwing names around in hopes something would stick.
Izumi came up and said, "why not have a tournament?" First and second place decide the Squad name are the captain and second in command?
Everyone looked around and agreed that this sounded good.

Everyone began presenting their machines

Monama presents his new machine