Guess im gonna be a hero now

Being Majin wasn't all that. It was mostly doing ads and promotional stuff, but it also had some perks like I got to give tech grants to schools which I used to get U.A. and Shiketsu, an experimental plavski hard light projector tech to use for training students.

I also got Mei some Better tech and tools so she could make something that won't explode for U.A.'s support course exam.

im on my way home when I saw Yu blocking the street and heard a commotion, so I asked her what was happening. I knew Yu Takiyama because she was my upperclassman before she entered a hero course after high school. She explained that a sludge villain has Katski and is using him as a hostage, and she would cause too much collateral damage if she went in because of the narrow street. 

Izuku nodded and started using his quirk. There was a flash and a burst of blue particles.

One of his new custom units "Infinity Zero Is here" He shouts boldly

One of his new custom units "Infinity Zero Is here" He shouts boldly. He closes the gap between himself and the villain grabs Bakugo tears him free and throws him to the hero's 

Izuku then slams his fist into the ground and shouts. 

Rekkoha 雨ホ゠

after a second nothing happens, the villain then declares "Well I guess your special move failed."

and then pillars of light burst up from the ground blasting the villain until he's unconscious. This also causes considerable damage to the street leaving it riddled with potholes

Izuku's armor dissipated and he got chewed out by Kamui Woods for doing hero work without a license.
Death Arms just told him not to make it a habit and he and Kamui went to get their injuries treated. Meanwhile, a bunch of heroes that were there but did literally nothing were telling Katski about how they wanted him to work with them. Later Izuku also bumped into his dad, who was scolded by his oldest sister for losing the villain.
 Tatsumi Grabbed her brother and checked him over for injuries. "you're in so much trouble Izuku."
Izuku got several texts from Momo Kyoka and Mei, all of which were telling him how much trouble he was in, how good a job he did, or just asking about his new unit. His mom even called to check on him and told him to pass the phone to his dad and he heard "Yes dear. well, son im sleeping in the guest house tonight." Izuku looked at his dad and asked "Where am I sleeping?" Toshinori told him that his room was still as he left it and it was cleaned

Izuku Toshinori and Tatsumi arrived at the house to meet up with Fubuki Izumi Nana and Inko.

Izuku and Toshinori 

Izumi Fubuki and Izuku talked about where they were going to college U.A. came up a lot.
Izumi and Fubuki wanted to enter the hero course Izuku didn't know What he wanted to do.

He called his friends and found out they were going to U.A. for the hero course or in Mei's case the support course.

10 months went by in a flash which was spent training and hanging out with family and friends.

Izuku had finished his newest machine a heavily modified Red Rider