Heroics class 1a&1b vs Tekadan

The students have been attending U.A. for a week, friend groups have formed or have grown in that time. Classes 1A and 1B have a number of subjects together one of which is heroics, taught by Tatsumaki. Everyone knew that if Meneta had been here, he would have died during the introductory class. 

Today was a special Heroics lesson that was going to utilize some new technology that had been made available to U.A. Nezu had planned the lesson. The exercise was a simulated raid on a villain stronghold. The new facility was a 50-kilometer hexagonal area which the members of Tekadan recognized immediately as Gunpla Battle Table scaled up to the size of a city. Mei,   Monama, Izuku, Momo, Kyoka and Denki had been assigned to the hero team. The rest of the classes are placed on the villain team.

The field then transforms into a massive cityscape in a bust of light and color
the villain team is given 10 minutes to secure and fortify a building with the objective of being inconspicuous.

Mei hands out small cartridges and belts to the members of the hero team.
She explains that the devices were made to emulate Izuku's quirk, that each cartridge was good for one armor and the armors all only had so much energy.

The members of the villain team were not all on the same page and some went to separate buildings. Shoto went to a cold storage center and set up alone while Tenya and his friend group went to an arena.

Bakugo managed to rally a group of about 10 students with him to an older part of the city where they set up in a building with a bomb shelter. 

The majority of the villain team is set up in a large skyscraper with several underground levels.

Nezu seeing this assigned each group a defense target based on their location.
Shoto got a Wether control device. Tenya and his group had Hostiges. Bakugos group was assigned Chemical weapons. The largest group was given a dirty bomb. All of these were props
made using the same technology that made the city.

Everyone on the hero team activated their Amor Projector Devices and were covered by their own armors

Mei

Monama

Monama