Tapped

She's become an addiction. Usually, you show up at the wirsthaus a few times a week and have her meet you in one of the private rooms upstairs when she goes on break. The heavy breathing, the profanities and moans, the syrupy sounds of her dripping cunt - all of it is covered by the ruckus of the pub below, and you take full advantage.

But it's been over a month since you've seen her. Working on cracking a cartel smuggling drugs over the boarder has kept you busy day and night for weeks on end now. Because the narcotics are coming from the east, you've had to tread carefully until you could figure out who's at the top. Pissing off a Russian oligarch is not desirable when trying to maintain political stability, so it's likely to be a while yet before the job ends.

Once in a while, when your target has been sleeping for a couple hours and you've grown tired of listening to his snores, you tune into the hidden microphones at her place. They've been there for over a decade, but she doesn't seem to know. She's almost invariably sleeping by the time you have a moment to switch lines. Not tonight though.

What the fuck?

You think you're so touch starved you're hearing things, but then you realise what it must be.

THE FUCK?! SHE HAS SOMEONE ELSE OVER! THAT LITTLE SLUT!!

The soft whimpers and needy whines that vibrate through your headphones have your nails drawing blood from your palms.

"Yu~ri..."

She knows she's mine! I told her that she's my slut, and that her pretty little cunt belongs to me!

"Yuri..."

Thoughts crash through your mind with rage, leaving you deaf to her pitiful cries.

"Yuri!" she mewls again between slurred expletives and rapid, shallow breaths.

None of it registers until she's voicing her fantasies, begging you to fuck her right as she reaches her high, and you finally realize she's touching herself to the thought of you.

You try to stay calm. You're at work after all. But you can't bring yourself to switch back to the target. You're already painfully hard. While fury was coursing through your veins at the thought of her with someone else, it seems your dick was pulsing with desire long before you knew what she was really doing. Your hand finds its way down your pants of its own volition - just for a little relief.

Then, she's at it again.

She's always up for a couple rounds. You know you shouldn't be surprised. You know you shouldn't still be listening. You know you shouldn't be stroking your cock in the office. You know you shouldn't have her name on your tongue. You know you shouldn't want her at all.

But it's too late to care about any of that. You know exactly how much quicker she cums the second time. You know exactly how divine it feels to be inside her. You know exactly how she squeezes you the closer she gets to the edge. You know exactly when she's about to fall off that cliff. And you know exactly how to push yourself into freefall with her.

Breath ragged, mind hazy, and cum all up the front of your t-shirt, it's a few minutes before you come back down to Earth, and when you finally do, the sound you hear on the other end isn't what you expected.

Is she sniffling? No... She's crying...

"I always fall for the worst men... He's so nice to his colleagues and his sister... why is he so mean to me? All I wanted to be the reason for that smile... just once..."