Chapter 1

Taylor's POV

So for today i don't have a lot of plans unless i need to go to work and see whats new.So i this morning my phone woke me up with text from that loser(Harry).

"Wake up,dirt!!We have work to do!..-Peace.

Ok what the fuck he think he is?My boss?Ugh.He's the biggest loser i have ever seen!!..So i get up and went to eat something in the kitchen,and then went in the living room and saw mom.Then i spit my food.

"MOM?!Wh-what are you doing here?!"

"Well i'm here to see my girl!And i need to talk with you!Sit down.."I sit facing mom.She looked very seriously.

"So?"Then she caught my hand.

"Look Taylor!I want you to stop going to the party's and start learn something good!Get your life together!"

"Mom!Please!.."

"Taylor..listen to me.."

"Mom i'm enough big to care for myself.I'm 25 years old and i chose my life to be like this.Now please leave!I have to go to work!"

"So you are still going to be a slut?"

"Really mom?OK.Let me be a slut but for now i'm mad at you!Get out."My mom get up and leave.I just feel sad because my mom named me a "slut"..Wao..So i went in the garage and get in my Audi and went in to work..As i get in first i saw that loser.

"Sup,slut?"He said.

"What?"

"I meant Swift"

"Asshole!Go fuck with your girlfriends!!"

"Aww..Well i don't have any..sorry!"Then i stopped walking and faced him.

"Harry go get a life!..You are a pussy!..No one like's you!!"I shouted.

"Ohh..well i know about me..but now about you..How it feels to be a slut?"He said.

"Hey!Shut up guys!Are you going to argue that early?"The boss said.

"Oh..God i wish i could kill you right now..."I whisper to Harry.

"Dirty girl!"He said and then we walked in our rooms.

So when i start working on my computer for my document,someone text me on my phone.

"Hey,love.Wanna have diner at my house tonight?..-Love you!"- from Kevin

"Yeah,sure!..Love you too!"-To Kevin

Today was pretty boring day.I didn't had a lot of work and most of the time i was sitting in my room.When was time to leave,by now everyone had left,so that means i'm the only one.Then Harry get in the room without knocking and locked it.

"What are you thinking you are doing?"

"Nothing!"

"Then why you locked the door?"

"Look.Taylor your boyfriend is using you to get in our computers and hack them.So please be careful!"

"Hah.Why are you telling me that?Are you jealous?"

"What?!No."

"Then open me the door!" So he unlocked the door and said.

"Watch out because you can get in the most painful game!"Then i saw him awkwardly and went in my car..What was he trying to say?Is he overprotecting me?What?!NO,Taylor,why are you thinking..

So when i get at Kevin's house,and knocked on the door,and he open the door fast.

"Hey,baby!"He said.

"Hey!.."Then he kissed me.

"Go sit in the dining room i'll come..for a minute.

As i sit there was a lot of food..After 5 minute Kevin was here.

"Sorry,baby!"

"Ah,it's nothing!"So when we finished eating we sat on the couch to eat our desserts.

"So what shall we do next?"I asked him.

"Do you want som-something special??"Then that reminded me of what Harry said.

"I-i-i don't know!"Then he approached me,and start kissing me and start touching my legs...God..What Harry said is still in my head,i can't take it out...But what if he's right..NO,Taylor!He's a loser, a liar..don't trust him.Then suddenly my phone rang.

"Oh..I'm sorry i need to take it!"So i get up and see it was the loser i was thinking like a second ago.

"What?!I said.

"We have and emergency call.Come here as fast as you can!"

"Do i really need to be there?"

"YES!"

"OK.i'll be there in 15."Then i end up the call.

"Kevin i'm really sorry i need to go!"

"But...Tay..wait you can't go!"

"We can do it next time.."When i start walking he grab my neck and put me an injection in the neck..

"Kevin.."Then everything get blurry...

.

~In the next chapter i will continue..

~Please Vote and Comment...:)