Chapter 4

Taylor's POV

This morning i woke up at 7am,because i couldn't sleep,so i call Harry because no fucking reason.

"Hey!"I said.

"What?"He said with sleepy voice.

"Sup?"

"Nothing,just waking up!..What do you want?"

"Wanna go for coffee?"

"It so damn early,i can't get up!"

"Come on!!I need to talk to you!Just 5 minutes!"

"Ok!I'm waiting you at the my moms bakery,in 5!

"I'll be there in 10!Bye!"I said and hang up.

So i take a shower and wear my black leather jacked and black skinny jeans with black small bag,because i knew that today is not going to be my day so..yeah.I get outside and i saw that it was raining so i get an umbrella and get in my car.When i get there Harry wasn't there and i get in the bakery.

"Hi mrs.Cox!"I said.

"Oh.Hi dear!"

"Is Harry here?"

"No...I mean he was here but then he leave and told me to tell you that to wait for 5 minutes,he will be here."

Oh..OK..I'll just sit."

Ugh..who knows where is he now.Of course Taylor with his girlfriend,doing some shit stuff..I hate him!I even don't know why i called him...God please help me!I don't know what to do..

After 5 minutes he was here.With two coffees in his hands.Then he give me one of them.

"Why you order my coffee!I can order..I'm not a baby"I said.Then we get out of the bakery and get in Central park.

"OK...First i want to ask—"

"No..Can you please,shut up for one day!"He looked tired and sad.

"Is there any problem?"I asked him.He didn't answer it.

"Harry are you ok?"I looked at his face..After 5 minutes of walking we sit on bench.An he start looking at my face.

"Harry can you—"

"Yeah...i have a problem,Taylor!"Wow,in first time in forever he said my name.

"Will you tell me!Maybe i will somehow he-lp you!"

"You don't even talk to me like a human,not even to help me.."

"I wish i could tell you why i'm like that.."Then i turn my head.

"Will you go to work today?"He asked

"I don't know.Will you?"

"No..I don't feel good today..Tell our boss—"

"I'm not going too..Wanna do something today?"

"Woow.."

"What?!..God i didn't ask you on a date..You are my friend and i——i—i'm trying to help you!So?"

"Ok..."

"First we will go to the theater to watch a movie,then we will go for lunch and—and..I don't know what else!"

"Can we watch movie home?..At my home!"

"Why?"

"I just don't want to be surrounded by strangers while watching a movie..It just feels..Ugh i hate everyone!"

"OK..So are we leaving or?"

"Yeah.."He said.

So we get up and walk to my car and get in.Actually Harry didn't get his car,he came by walking.I start the car and drove to Harry's house.He get out of the car and i stayed in the car.

"Are you getting out or what?"He said.

"I don't know..I just feel awkward.."

"Should i pick you,or what?"

"I have legs i can go,don't worry!"Then i smiled and get out of my car.We get in his house and the house was so clean and beautiful.So i sit in the living room.

"I will come in 5.Just need to change!"He said.

"OK!I'm waiting!"

So after 5 minutes looking around his house he came.

"Hey let's go in my theater room."Then i turn around he was wearing only boxers.Then i covered my eyes.

"Why don't you wear some pants.I can see everything"

"Does this make you uncomfortable?"

"Well,yeah it does!"

"Well i'm sorry but i'm uncomfortable with clothes on."Then i looked at his eyes.

"Can you like wear some pants on,please!"

"...OK!Just for you!Go in the theater room i'm coming!"

So i went there and it was pretty cool inside.I sit on the second row.So after 2 minutes Harry came..with pants..thank God..He looked hot but—-Taylor stop it!

"Which one should we watch?He said.

"I don't know!I don't watch to much movies!"

"Amm..Lets watch 50 Shades of gray!"

"What kind of genre is that movie?"

"I'm not telling you!But it's not scary..don't worry!"

So the movie start playing and..you know there was a girl... you know the movie.It looks like it's something with business..

Harry's POV

So we were watching the movie,Taylor looked surprised and awkward..And then in the middle of the movie i got boner..fuck!It was so uncomfortable!I tried to hide it,but noup..this creature is showing up more and more!!Then i grab it with one of my hands.After 5 minutes i saw Taylor staring at my hand..

"Is everything OK?"She asked.

"Ou..I—I mean yeah!"

"Ok—ej!Then we continued watching the movie.

After we watched the movie we get in outside in my garden,because there were lot of flowers and Taylor liked them.

"God..I wished i got a garden like this.."She said.

"Well..one day,maybe!"Then we both smiled.

"Anyways do you liked the movie?"I asked.

"It was a little bit awkward and not bad at all.."

"Ok!Let's go get some lunch!

"Let's order pizza!"

"Yep!"

So then we get in and order the pizza.We ate the pizza and then we played video-games for like 4 hours,and it was fun.We danced,we ate again,and at the end of the day it was 10 pm.And we were lying on the grass,watching the stars.

"I have never ever had a day like this in my life!It was so fun!"Taylor said.

"Same!!"

Then she get up and i get up too.

"I should go.Its late!!"She said.And i smiled.

Then she hug me...Woah!

"Thanks for making my day!"She said.

"Thank you too!So see ya tomorrow!"

"Se you tomorrow,friend!

Then she leave.

.

.

.

Friendzoned..XD

This chapter is not an bad ass tho!It's just a little bit of friends!Nothing anymore!...

So please Vote!! :D