Chapter 8

3 DAYS LATER

"You know how much i hate you,right!"Taylor said while driving to Harry.
"I know..but do you know how much i l..."Then he stopped,he knew he wasnt ready for that still..
"What!What wee you about to say..."She said.
"How much i've been---scared when you drive"That was his worst replacement in life.
"How about you drive while i'll be cleaning my knifes for you.."Then she look at him and smiled.
"You are so evil..Let me go out i'll walk by myself.."Then she stopped and Harry went out.Before Taylor continued driving he said through the window.."How about we go on diner tonight?"..Then she give him that "WTF"face.

"What do you mean?..Like a date?..Man,what are you planing?"She said.
"Women,im bored of sitting home every night..I wasnt doing to ask you on a date..I just have no one to go eat something special at least once."
"So you choose me.....Harry how arent you still mad at me..I actually almost kill you!"She said disappointing.
"Well talk later about that..So will you come?"He said.
"OK.OK....i'll will wait-"Then he cut her.
"No,ill pick you up!..Be ready at 8 pm..Its 1:30 hours from now!"He said.
"Jesus..OK!..bye!.."Then she started the car and continue driving.

Harry's POV

I dont know how to show love..Fuck!I wish i was more romantic or how to control my mind when it comes to love.But i really love her..she actually isnt like that..Shes not evil..shes just acting now that she can do anything because she almost kill me... i actually  really need for walk faster she didnt even left me home.I was far away from home,and it was freezing..When i got home it was 7:30..I went to shower and wore my dark blue suit.I was a little bit late,but i hope she wont be mad..
When i got there she enter my car freezed.
"I'll break your bones if you will be again that late..I almost died.."she said.Then Harry started laughing.
"Thats how i felt when you left me there.."I said.Then there was 2 minutes silence.
Then she hit me on my head,with her enormous hands.
"What the.."I said.
"Dont let me take your eyes off."She said.Then i started the car and drove.And yeah she caught me watching her legs..

2 Hours later

"Damn it Taylor!Do you always get that drunk!!"I said nervously.Then she smiled at me.
"..It matters with who i am!"Then she tried getting closer to me.Of course i didn't try to do anything for now.
"Hey,let me take you home!"
"NO..!"She shouted.
"I will give you 2 wines,for free!How about that?"The she got up as fast and pull my arm.
"Hey,wait!"I said.
"But i'm..*burp*thirsty!..I'm sorry!"
"No its fine.Lets go!"
After we left i took her at her home,she was already sleeping.Then i tried finding her keys,and i didnt find them..I was hoping to find an idea to get in,or otherwise i will brake her window..And it end up happening.I broke her window,opened the door,got her inside,on her bed,then she woke up.
"Boy..sorry,i forgot your name?"she said.
"Harry!"I said.
"Harry..yes Harry!..Do you have like easy name?"Her face got bored.
"What?What do you mean easy?"
"Shorter..dumb ass!"
"No!"I said angry.Then she jumped to reach me.She caught me on my neck and pulled me down.She tried to kiss me..
"HEY..HEY..NO!!"i shouted.She got scared and let me off.Then she got sad..and start crying.
"Wha..what?What did i do?!"I said.
"Your an asshole thats why no one loves you!"she said.
"I know that..!"Then i sat and hugged her..
"I've always loved you..But i didnt know how to showed it."She said..and  actually left me without words..
"I'm sorry..but i think..you are talking to the wrong person..!"Then i smiled.
"No..Harry,please!I know what i do!"
"Not always!"I cut her.
"Shut you...nasty ass mouth!I'm talking!"She said angrily,and hit me on the face.
"Ouch!That hurt me,Tay!"
"Oh noo..i'm sorry!Let me fix it for you!"Then she came closer to me.
"Noup!"Then i pulled her away.And got up.
"I really need to go!"I said.
"No..please..i'm..i'm sorry.OK?Please don't leave me!"She said.
"Damn it Taylor!"I said.
"I have to tell you a secret..Like a big-ass-one!"
"I cant trust you no more!I'm sorry!"Then i left her room."
"HARRY,PLEASE COME..OTHERWISE I'LL KILL MYSELF!"She shouted.Then i told myself i need to make her fall asleep..Then entered the room..
"TAYLOR..WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"She was holding a gun to her head. 
"I really meant it!"She said.
"OKEY!..OKEY!Please leave it i'll stay!"She was literally crying..then she throw the gun away..
"I really have a secret to say to you!But ill tell you tomorrow,when i'll be stabled to talk to you..and you trusting me.."She said.Then i laid next to her and hugged her from the behind and i wall asleep.

THE NEXT MORNING 
Taylor's POV

When i woke up i felt someone hugging me from the behind.I saw it was Harry.I tried to get up without waking him up,then i went to make breakfast...After 20 minutes he came in the kitchen,he was looking confused..There was silence the whole 10 minutes while i was serving the food.Then i sat,with my hands crossed.
"Am...i do remember what i said to you.."Then i blushed.He was staring at me the whole time.
"I know its awkward,but..yeah!I'm sorry.."
"No..Its fine...but i..i did.."He was so confused what was saying.
"What did you do?"I said.
"Nothing!"
"Ok..continue!"I said.
"I'm sorry i can't!"Then he got up and walked away..i followed him.
"Hey..wait!"I shouted.
"Harry,i really do have feelings for you!"Than he stopped.
"Taylor,i'm sorry i really need to go!Maybe we'll talk latter!Bye!"Than he left.
The whole day i was laying on the ground and listening to music..It was pretty late and someone knocked on the door..
"Get in..whoever you are i'm in the living room"I shouted.
"Hey!"Then i saw it was Harry!He was wearing a suit and caring a bouquet
Hey..why did you came?To say that i've been an asshole and no one likes me too...I already know that.."Then he cut me by pressing his lips on mine and it felt like haven.
"What was that for?"I asked.
"By being and asshole.."I hate when he says that.Then i turned on the side.
"Really..you gonna be mad always when i'll say that you are an beautiful asshole."He said.
"STOP.."Then he stated tickling me..
"No..please stop..*laughing*..Harry,no!"Then i pulled him and he ended up above me..
"Now..what are you gonna do..when i'm here?"I said.I dont know why but he looked red in his face.
"Are you ok?"I asked.
"Would..would you mind moving your right leg from there.!"Then i saw my my was on his crotch.I moved it as fast as i could.
"Oh my God,i'm sorry!"I said.Then i helped him get up..
"Would you like coffee,maybe wine?"I asked him.
"How about a kiss..!"He said and i was like OK i'm about to do it.
I went in my room to get a paper and wrote "KISS"then went back in the living room..
"Here you go Mr!"i said and gave him the paper..
"Really?..Then OK..Lets start like this...I'm out of here!"Then he got up and i pulled him.
"No..don't go.."Then we make out.
"I've always loved you Mrs.Swift!But i'm a weak ass.."then i cutted him by kissing.
"Me too..!"Then our night was full of stars and love and....condoms..:3
.

.

.

Hope you like it..:)..i know it happened so much in 1 chapter but there will be more excited thing in the others..