Chapter 7

Harry's POV

It's 6 am and i still can't fall asleep.My eyes were hurting...Its been a long time since Taylor did came to work...Now im working with that dumb ass new spy...everything i wanna know about her is...will she ever come back to see me..or her friends..or..come at work again....After long time of thinking a saw on the clock it was 7:15am,i got up and went to the bathroom.I saw at the mirror a guy whose face was covered with big blue/black circles....i washed my face several times but my vision was still blur...I went to the living room to get my work clothes and wear them..after 15 minutes i was done and get in to my car.I tried to start my car but it couldn't,it was freezing outside,probably the motor was freezed..Then i went walking,i was freezing so bad my body couldn't take the cold but i needed to go...I was walking slowly in the windy snow storm...When i got there Ed came up to me..
"Hey bud...Where have you been its 8:30?"Ed asked me.
"I...i..My car couldn't take the cold.So..yeah!"
"Are you fine,Harry?..Do you really still..."
"NO..And i'm fine!..Now please leave me to go to my office!"I started walking and someone was waiting on my door.
"Excuse me..Are you Harry Styles?"The girl was like a familiar human to me.
"Yes!"
"Am..I need to talk private with you!"
"Yeah,yeah..sure lets get in the office!"We get inside and she sat on the bit couch and i saw on the small one.
"You probably should know the girl from the beginning..That we will talk about!"She said.
"OK..go for it!"
"Taylor Swift..."Then my heart stop beating for a second"
"Wh...."Then there was silence as a said.
"Is there a problem mr.Styles?"
"N..No...noup!You should continue."
"She used to be a spy as you..but when she left,2 months ago,she has probably went to work for someone else.."
"What?.."
"Now she's known for "The Caser"...like a "case"for work you know...She killed Moroco-the guy who worked for us like 5 years..he died a week ago,and 3 of our guards were killed too...And that was only one person...She steal the briefcase with the nuclear bomb inside.."
"What the....NO!..She wouldn't do this.She was a...a nice person.."I got that weak face which means she wouldn't trust me.
"No she's not..She never was...She stool a lot of thing from you,and our boss..without knowing.."
"Yeah..yeah..and...continue with lying.."
"Ok..you know what...i get it..you really want to kill her!"She said.
"WHAT?"
"Well thats my i came!"
"Do you know where is she?"
"Probably!"Then she turned her head aside.
"What do you want?"I know....she probably wants me to fuck her..-_-
"I need i computer..not those here..i heed a computer with high technology,and out of this room"then she showed with her finger around the room."And out of this whole place.."
"OK.Ok..you get everything what you need just i need to know where is she..Let's go!"We went outside and the i stood on the door.
"What?"She said.
"I dont have my car today at work!"I said with sad face.
"That's not a problem i have a car.."Then we went in the garage and got in that mini,like really small car.
"Get in!"She said.
"Are you for real?"
"Well if you want to see her yes!"
"OK..."then i got inside,i couldn't breath.
"Where are we going?"
.

.

When we get inside my house she looked so surprised.
"Well damn!You got a big..house!"Then she turned facing me.She was looking at my eyes,and i really couldn't keep off them..
"Anyways,i'm Felicity Seet!"Then we start walking.
"Nice name..and beautiful eyes!"
"Thanks!"Then we went in my laboratory/garage.
"I didn't thought that you have this kind of garage/laboratory.."
"Yeah..me too."Then she start laughing.
After an hour,she find a clue that Taylor is in New Jersey.
"I need to go!"I said.
"Wai..wait.."She said and i stopped.
"You'll need me!Here's an ear phone(idk how you people way that thing)!"She said.
"Thanks!I'm leaving!..Bye!"
I left my house with my car,and left it on parking in the airport i didn't have i ticked but i said that i needed a flight ASAP...So they took me with the private jet from the work in the New Jersey's airport..They gave me a car and i tried to contact Felicity.
"Hey!"I said.
"Hey..did you land?"
"Yes...safe as always!"
"Aww..One day maybe not!"Then she left me speechless.
"Now you need to turn right on he Pen's street(not a real one)"
"OK.."

.
.
After riding around the city i got in the forest..The woods looked deadly,but i wasn't scared..because i'm going to see Taylor...I was happy until my car stopped..
"Felicity?...Can you hear me?"
"Yes!"
"My car stopped!"
"Why are you saying that to me..walk!..What am i supposed to do?"
"OK..Just shut up!"I said..Then i start running...the forest was getting darker and darker..but i needed to go till i find the house..
-After running 15 minutes i saw a big house with more than 15 guards around it..
"Felicity!Felicity!I need your help!"
"You need to go near to see.."
"OK!"..I went as she said.
"Now?"
"Can you see that big old lamb?"
"Yes.."
"I'll try to take their electricity for like 10 seconds!"
"What why now even a minute?"
"Because they have the newest high technology..They can do whenever they want!"
"OK..I'll try!"
"Ready?"
"Yes..!"
"NOW.."Then i start running fast as i could and Felicity was counting but my time was so short that i land on the ground the last second.
"Harry,what are you doing?"She started asking me.
"You are done..they'll find you"Then i saw two of the guards coming.I got up and start fighting them..As i kicked they're asses i got to wear one of the guard's wardrobe.I went quietly in the basement and there were two more guard's and i somehow passed them..
"Are you here?"I asked.
"Yes!"Felicity said.
"I need you to see if there's someone on the other side of the room?"
"No....wait...like a second ago the were more than 50 people!..Now there's none."
"Are yo sure?"
"Yes!..enter the door then and try to save yourself!"
"OK..as i enter the room there were more than 15 guard's pointing at me with a gun.I stopped.
"You can't have anything Harry.."The voice was girly but then..
"Tay..lor..."Next to her was standing the devil "Jane"
"You thought you'd never see me again."She said.
"I thought you went to hell.."
"Well yeah..but then i came back and got your loved one!"My heart was weak i couldn't take it anymore.
"You,are weak...i know..thats why your gonna die..or maybe she"Then she pointed at Taylor.Then they sit me on the chair and put my hands behind and put them in the rope.
"Taylor,please!"I beg her.
"Everyone leave,only Taylor!"Jane said.
"Now love...you have a choice!"She said.
"If you kill me,i mean you wouldn't because you love me,or this,this perfect,weak,cute,small boy,who begs for love but never really got one!"She started talking childrish.Andd then she,Oh..my..god..She kissed Taylor.They started making out.
"NO!!"I stated shouting.
"Why do you do this!!"I shouted again.Then she gave Taylor a big katana.And then the stand in fron of me.
"So Taylor chose.Me or him."She said.
All the time i looked at her eyes she was getting weaker..I remember when we first met..She wasn't lovely but you know what life will end someday..people belive that love is the most important thing in the world..Now i know that love is just a thing that makes you happy..but not for me...Love is devilis!
Then the time she make the katana touch my neck..i was ready...

.

.

.

.

Got ya!..Hey,sorry for not being active for more than 5 months!I just didn't had idea what to write..#lazyperson..This time i tried to make you guys kind a worried that Harry is gonna die...i mean no one know whats about to happen! 3:)..