Chapter 5

Taylor's POV

When i get home i went to my bed room and lay on it,because i was tired.Then i got an email from someone on my phone.When i check it was Austin.

"Sis.How about not being with your boyfriend and be with us..I was waiting with my girlfriend for 2 hours."-From Austin

Ohh..snap.I totally forgot about that..Then i called him.

"Hay!!"I said with sleepy voice.

"Where have you been?"

"I'm really sorry Austin i was busy!"

"Where?!With your new boyfriend,Harry?"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD..I WILL KILL YOU AUSTIN!HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!I—-I——I HATE HIM!"

"Wow..well i didn't think girl-friends stay all day at they're boy-friends house!"

"UGH!I'm sleepy!!See you tomorrow!Bye idiot."Then i didn't let him speak anymore.I hang up.

What?I can't stay at my friends house?I just..he's my friend,and we are nothing anymore..he's not that attractive,handsome...,but he's cute..nothing anymore!..I know i hated him till yesterday,but his soul is peaceful.I remember i used to be a tomboy,and fight with boys,and now i hate them all because of one fucking reason..I was tomboy till my 14 year and then i start wearing make up and start wearing dressed,so they start judging me..And i start hating on them..

And till now i still hate them..I really should stop thinking about that and go to sleep.So i wear my long t-shirt and then i fall asleep..

Then next morning my door ring wake me up.I went to open the door and i saw Harry.

"Oh..Hi..Did i wake you up?"He said.

"Well..yeah,but don't worry!Get in!"Then i smile and greet him.

Through the whole time we were sitting on the couch and he was staring at my legs..Awkward!..So i decided to ask him.

"Want a coffee..or something?"I asked him and then he looked at my eyes.

"Amm..sure!"So i get up and went in the kitchen to make a coffee and then he came in the kitchen.

"Taylor!"

"Yeah?"

"Would you—amm..."

"What?Is there any problem?"

"No.."

"Then?"

"....Never mind.Forget what i was going to ask you!"

Then he came closer to me and then he lean to kiss me.

"HEY!WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!!GET OUT!!"I shouted.

"No..no i didn't meant to do that!!"

"GET OUT."Then i start pulling him outside.

"NO.Taylor please!I didn't—"

"Don't ever show in front of me!EVER AGAIN!I HATE YOU!"Then i close the door.Then i clutched on the wall and start crying..

I knew that something stupid is was going to happen.I hate boys!I will always hate them!Such sons of a bitches are they..i can't even make friends,in a good way..it always ends up in relationship.Fucking life....i hate everyone!.

.

.

I know!I know!..Short chapter,sorry!!:/

So i changed my cover photo on this book!Do you like it?

Please Vote and comment!! :D