Part 2: getting to know each other

3rd person POV

"Seems like the pair are already  getting along." one of the staffs sighed, a tint of happiness in the voice.

"I know right? They truly are perfect leads!" another staff built on the point, squealing a bit.

Meanwhile Jisung and Minho were getting to know each other more. They told each other some of their funny, scary or interesting type of stories.

"And that's how I almost died from getting eaten by a crocodile." Jisung finished.

"Thank god you survived atleast."

"Thanks."

"Can I get your number? You seem very interesting and we can talk more often."

"Wow, that was so sudden-" Han thought but didn't say.

"Uhh sure! I don't see why not?"

"Great! Let's see, mine is xxxx-xxx-xxxx. Yours?"

"Wait a sec, it's xxxx-xxx-xxxx. Good?"

"Yup! Thanks!"

"Your welcome!"

"Look! They're already sharing numbers! Isn't that just great?" the staff asked.

"Yes it is!" another staff clasped her hands together.

Jisung started to feel a little bit uncomfortable, he doesn't know much about this guy. Why is the staff calling them things like that out loud? He just met Minho, and now they're squealing over them, as if they're watching a K-drama. ‘We're not in a K-drama...’ he thought.

"Hey, you alright?" Minho broke the silence, patting the other on the shoulder.

"Mhm, why? Something bothering you?"

"No, it's just you look a bit uncomfortable, may I ask why? Is it because of the staff?"

Jisung nodded.

"Just know that everything is okay, even I feel like that sometimes. They just got a bit excited to know that us, the main leads of their new drama are already getting along and we barely shot the first episode."

"Thank you."

He does seem like a really nice guy.’ Jisung thought. Just then, a notification popped up on Jisung's phone, causing the older to silence.

[Jisung's phone]
Some dumbass friends

Seungmean🐶
Wassup

Dramallama🐑
Wtf do u want

Squirrel Ji🐿
What is it I'm talking to someone

Seungmean🐶
Nothing
Just asking

YongbokLixie
Can u pls stop texting I'm doing a photoshoot rn

Squirrel Ji🐿
You do realise muting the chat is a thing right?

YongbokLixie
Oh I forgor

Seungmean🐶
Lmao

Jisung started chuckling and giggling a little bit because of his friend's forgetful attitude. He looked up from his phone and realised-
Minho was watching, he was watching every single word the younger typed on the keyboard of his device.

"Don't tell me you-"

"Saw everything? Sorry Sungie but I did." Minho cut him off.