Part 3: "can my sister work here?"

JISUNG POV:

Welp, the alarm rang. But why at this hour? I woke up, checking the time. 6:30am.

14 messages from "some dumbass friends"

1 missed call from "Fam 💞"

JYP, Leader of Entertainment: This is JYP entertainment. We would like to say that there will be no work for actors as of today. We have an ill director and we cannot find someone else to help for your shoot. We sincerely apologise for your time. Thank you.

I have no shoot today? I get a break? I'm going to my sister to tell the news. But while I was going down the stairs, I heard sobbing noises, I wonder what's wrong.

I peered from the wall to check the noise, and there I see, my sister. With her hands in her face, on her knees, by the sofa, crying her eyes out.

I rushed to go check on her.

"Noona? What happened? Is everything okay?" my gaze softened.

"Jisung-ah, I've got horrible news," she looked at me, all teary eyed. Her mascara was ruined, tears were rolling down her cheeks. "I-I got fired today. I... I don't know why!"

"Shh, it's okay Noona, it's okay. I'll try to help you find a new career." I slightly rubbed her back as she hid her face in her hands, crying sounds coming out muffled.

"I can't pay Jeongin's school bills, I can't satisfy our basic needs, I need a job. Jennie can't be the only person providing for us."

I didn't know what to do, but I needed to find Jisoo a job ASAP. So first, I needed to find her a job she'll enjoy of course, I'll need my friend's help for that. Next, I'll see if it has high salary. If it has both of above, I'll try to get her in.

"I think I have an idea." I said.

"What is it?" she asked.

"I'll get you a new job." I answered proudly.

"Thank you. But how will you?" Noona was confused now.

"Let's look for one."

"Uh, okay I guess? That didn't really answer my question."

I dashed to my room, looking for my laptop. Once I did that, I started our hunt for jobs. There were a few that she could enjoy, but it had low salary. Hours passed by, we still couldn't find a good career for her. Until I realised:

"I know one!" I finally thought. It looked like a light bulb was on the top of my head.

"What is it?" Jisoo asked.

I rested my fingers on the keyboard and searched ‘JYP entertainment jobs’, a lot of slots showed up.

"Which one do you want?" I asked, smiling to myself.

"Actor. I'll been acting for ages and it's my dream job. Couldn't get in an agency but needed to work so I had to go for modelling instead." her eyes lit up.

"Alright! I could book you an appointment or audition here online but since you need to interview I won't. You'll need some papers to be signed and a receptionist to talk to, should we go now?" I explained.