four.

( a table for two

( a table for two. )

────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────

finally, kou arrived at the meetup spot, the sign reading 'rosemary cafe.' supposedly, this was sousuke's favourite cafe. kou understood why, seeing the chalkboard sign sitting just beside the door.

' free flan at every 2nd visit ~ ! '

kou chuckled a little. of course sousuke likes this place. after all, free flan every second visit is a great deal. he knew that if he walked in with a dumb grin on his face sousuke would never let him live it down, so he wiped the smile off his reddening cheeks and let himself into the cafe.

a bell chimed above kou as he entered the shop. he searched the room with his eyes, and managed to spot the pinkette rather easily. not only was this because of how uncommon having shoulder-length, salmon hair was, but also because of the angered expression plastered onto sousuke's pale face.

he sighed, accepting his fate of being chewed out by sousuke. maybe the flowers would serve as a good apology..?

kou walked to the table sousuke had been sat at for likely over twenty minutes.

"what's your problem - being twenty minutes late like that!? making my cute self look like i got stood up!" sousuke said, crossing his arms.

"hey, it's not my fault you wanted to see me so badly!" kou snickered as he watched sousuke's face change from an angry scowl to a wide-eyed, blushing mess. "h-hey... being on time does not equal wanting to see you! and what are you hiding behind you..?!"

"well..." kou revealed the item he concealed, which was as we know, a beautiful bouquet of pinkish-purple flowers - fit to sousuke's liking. at least that was what kou hoped.

"they're for you. that's why i was so late. i'm sorry." kou scratched his neck in anxiousness. or maybe ... anticipation.

"minamoto-kun... really? they're for me..?" sousuke stared in awe. he took hold of the gorgeous flower arrangement being offered to him. "i- um- i.. they're nice i guess."

"you guess!? well... at least you like them." kou smiled at sousuke's reaction.

sousuke thought for a little bit. "thank you for doing this for me. the flowers, they're..." the words that followed were inaudible to kou.

"they're what? at least tell me what you think of them properly if you're gonna keep me waiting like that!" kou groaned.

"ugh, fine! i'll tell you what i think about them!"