𝟬𝟬𝟲 - 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗦

(Next day + its winter break cuz yeah)

-❤️-
BILLYS POV
Once i had gotten home from school, I was catching up on some homework, when the phone rang.

"Billy showalter, here,"

"Billy! Its Vance, look, y/ns birthday is coming up and me, you and bruce all need to do something but we have no idea what, meet us at the skatepark in 5,"

"But-"

"Skatepark!"

And he just hung up - well, i had plans now i guess.

I threw on a jacket, because of the cold weather, and i still don't understand why my parents decided to move here at the start of winter, oh well.

I got downstairs and went up to my mom, "can i meet my friends at the park? We wont be long,"

"Ok..but don't freeze to death," she replied, going back to doing some work.

"Ooh are you going to see y/n?!" My sister teased, as i rolled my eyes.

"No, actually, i'm not, now shush," i said, as i walked outside.

The snow had turned into what looked like an uncoloured slushy, so the amount of times i had nearly slipped - too many.

Once i got to the skatepark, vance and bruce stood there, waiting for me.

"So - y/n's birthday, what are we gonna do?" Bruce asked, as me and Vance shrugged.

"What does she like?" Vance said.

"Skateboarding, i think she likes art, she looked happier in art class than she did other classes...money, oh and us," i replied.

"So what we get her when she only likes skateboarding, art, money and her friends?" Bruce asked, saying the short list of the things she liked.

"Uh...oh! We could get her a new skateboard!" Vance said.

"How about, one of us gets her a new skateboard, one of us gets her art supplies, one of us gives her money?" I suggested, "to make things easier, who's got the most money to give her?"

"I've got quite a bit," bruce said, shuffling through his wallet.

"I barely have any, so i'll get her art supplies," vance shrugged.

"I'll get her a skateboard, there we go," i said, as we all high-fives, "but i'm fucking freezing, so i'm going home - but when is her birthday?"

"In 2 days," vance said.

"Alright, see you guys in 2 days," i said, waving them off before walking back home.

-❤️-
YOUR POV
My birthday was coming up soon, and naturally i hadn't planned anything, so if i'm gonna do something i have no idea what it would be, but oh well.

Then, i heard a knock from my window.

Billy.

I opened it, "its freezing! What are you doing here?"

"I needed help with...studying,"

"Its winter break, billy,"

He tried to think of another lie before sighing, "i wanted to see you!"

"Come in," i said, rolling my eyes as i grabbed his hands to help him in, "is this going to be your routine now, coming in through my window?"

"...yeah, pretty much," he said, nodding his head.

"You're crazy! - and silly for going out just to see me in this weather!" I told him, as i threw a blanket at him.

"What, am i not allowed to see a pretty girl now?" He said.

"Easy there, lover-boy," i teased, shoving my hand in his face.

I grabbed a comic and sat on my bed.

"Superman? Really?" He said, joining me on my bed before leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Well, you're reading it too," i said, watching his eyes follow the illustrations.

As we both silently flipped through the comic, we also both silently drifted to a peaceful sleep.

And i realised,

I loved this boy.