𝟬𝟬𝟵 - 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

-❤️-

I woke up, not by choice, but by the phone ringing.

"For fucks sake.." i muttered, before picking up the phone, "y/n here, also its 8:00 on a saturday morning what do you want?"

"Sorry, meet me at my house,"

Billy.

"What? What do you m-"

Fucking hell this boy had a habit of ending the call mid sentence, but, i had nothing better to do, actually i could think of a lot more things that were better to do - but i cant be assed.

I sighed and grabbed some clothes, before running downstairs, slipping my shoes on, and grabbing my skateboard.

I hadn't exactly remembered where billy's house was, i had only been round once, but i knew around the area it was in.

(Nah cause literally while i was writing this i imagined how the deadboys parents must've felt when the police told them they're boys were dead ☹️ sorry)

As i entered around where his house was, i spotted it, not because i remembered, but because he was sitting on his porch wearing the iconic red jacket.

I walked up to his house, "billy Im tired and i cant be bothered to do anything, what is it?"

"Im sorry! But i cant just kiss you then not talk to you for days," he said.

"Yeah well, seems thats what happened," i shrugged, crossing my arms.

I wasn't actually mad at him if I'm being honest - i was more confused.

He stared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Fucks sake.."

Then, he kissed me, not pulling apart as i wrapped my hands around his neck.

"I know you're angry at me-"

"I'm not, more confused, actually - but carry on,"

"I like you, y/n, i really like you, and when i ran away, i was angry at myself - but confused and now at this point I'm just ranting and y/n i just need to ask you a question," he said, as his words slowed down.

"What is it, lover-boy?" I teased, as he held both my hands.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, gulping.

I stared at him with awe, "of course, lover-boy,"

He smiled before kissing me, "i swear i'm the luckiest man alive now,"

"Sure you are," i said, smiling, before hearing yelling.

"BRUCE GIVE UP I'M NOT GIVING YOU 50 DOLLARS!" Vance yelled, as we saw Bruce chasing after Vance.

"WE MADE A BET, YOU MOTHERFUCKING LIAR!" Bruce yelled back, still chasing vance.

I ran down the steps and grabbed them by both their arms, "ow..ow!"

"You guys made a bet?!" I asked, as billy stood back and watched.

"Whatt?...no!" Bruce said, flinging his hand.

"I will break you baseball bat, tell me," i replied.

"Ok we made a bet on you and billy getting together, i said to vance that he has to give me 50 bucks if you guys get together, if you don't, he doesn't have to give me anything - but now that you guys are together-"

"You were eavesdropping?" I asked.

Bruce opened his mouth before stopping himself, "...yes?"

"You guys are fucking weird," i said, as their lips formed into a line, "but vance you gotta give bruce his 50 dollars,"

"What?!"

"Fuck yeah!"

Billy put his arm on my shoulder, leaning his head on the other one, "me and y/n are gonna head inside, don't kill each other because we'll be witnesses and i am not in the mood to go to a police station, see you guys tomorrow,"

As we left them standing on the porch, still bickering with each other, we went inside.

"Love you,"

"Love you too,"

-❤️-

#popoff 😜