Chapter 15: Negativity...

A/N: It makes my day to wake up, check my notifications, and see the views here, even if it's just 1(which there are no more days like it, more like 70). So, as a minor writer, I love every view you give me. Anyways, enjoy!

(I swear to god, I love writing)

"WE DID IT!"

The Star Sanses cheered as the portal closed behind them.

"Back to the lab, quick! We have to secure the artefact, then give Ink his vials, and after that-"

Dream lightly flicked Science's skull, bringing him back from his rambling.

"Calm down, Sci. One thing at a time."

Science took a deep breath, and his heart rate(technically SOUL rate) slowed.

"Alright. I have prepared a secure containment factory for this. Follow m-"

"WHY IS INK SO HEAVY?"

Blue was carrying a knocked-out Ink on his back, paintbrush and all. Beads of sweat formed on his face.

"Oh yeah... Alright, let's give Ink his vials first."

Dream and Science had to force-feed Ink snoring on the couch, unfortunately.

"Phew! Anyway, lead the way, Sci!"

Dream regretted that sentence a minute later.

Tens and tens of spikes, arrows, traps and so. much. more. were all in a few rooms. They had... a lot of accidents.

"Come on! We're almost there!"

Luckily for Blue and Dream, the containment centre was in this room. Science carefully lifted the glass up put the positive artefact in, and locked the glass using a special key that he put in his pocket. He turned to the two weary Sanses.

"OK! Two things are done! What next?"

Using Wattpad logic, Dream made a checklist appear out of nowhere.

"Getting the negative artefact, of course!"

"Well then, we need Ink."

Then, by some chance, Ink popped in.

"You called?"

"Yep. Can we have a portal to Balancetale? We need to get the negative artefact now."

"Alright. That vial was enough for at least a few hours, so I'm coming. Plus, I know where the negative artefact is."

Once again, Ink opened a portal and brought everyone in.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

This part of Balancetale looked gloomy. Even Dream felt a little negative emotion.

"Where is the artefact anyway?"

"Well, we just have to walk straight ahead. But be careful, the Bad Sanses could have beat us here."

And they did exactly as Ink said. But soon, the emotions got to them, and their walking slowed. Dream started to stumble as he weakened. But no one noticed.

Ink and Blue started to argue.

"COME ON PEOPLE, WE NEED TO KEEP MOVING."

"What's the point? For a random person?"

"WE CAN'T STOP NOW, CAN WE?"

"Oh yeah? What's your point? I'm going back."

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT! OTHERWISE, THE STUPID PEOPLE WILL GET IT AND RUIN EVERYTHING!"

"I DON'T CARE!" Ink stormed away. "I'M LEAVING!"

"I-Ink? B-Blue? P-please stop f-fighting..."

Dream's vision was darkening bit by bit, and he started to lose his balance, stumbling more and more. Ink and Blue, who heard Dream's voice, shook out of their depressing stupor.

"Dream? Why are you like that?"

Dream tried to smile.

Keyword being tried.

"W-well, s-since I am the g-guardian of p-positivity, n-negativity w-weakens me. S-So I a-am not c-cut out to g-get the a-artefact n-now..."

Dream fainted.

And the rest of them panicked.

"INK? WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?"

"Well, I don't know-"

"Dream is deteriorating every second he spends here! We need a plan NOW, Ink!"

"HE NEEDS TO GO TO THE BASE TO GET MEDICAL ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY!"

"Alright, let's just do this: I open a portal for Science and Dream to go through, and I and Blue go and find the artefact. It should be pretty close now.  Sound OK?"

Blue and Science nodded.

So Science carried Dream into the portal, and ink set off with Blue.

The walk was full of awkward silence, with some one-way conversations that were embarrassing for both of them.

Just as Ink predicted, the Bad Sanses were waiting for them, Error holding the artefact.

"WE HAVE COME TO GET THE ARTEFACT, BAD SANSES!"

"Blue!"

Error laughed.

"You really think I was going to let you fight? Boys, take the artefact. Our work is done here."

Ink and Blue tried to catch up to the Bad Sanses, but they were tired, and their opponents were fast. The portal almost closed, but Ink kept it open with his paint.

"WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO, INK?"

Ink looked determined like he would and could do something.

"We are going to get that artefact and finish what we started. Completing the heart."

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎
A/N: Well, hello there! Thanks for sticking by!

'I BELIEVE I CAN FLY"

Does anyone recognize the reference near the end of the chapter?

Also, please vote and comment if you think Ink is gonna suck at planning and just roll with it.

If not, that's OK. Just sit back and enjoy the chapter!

Thanks!