Prologue

Long ago in ancient times, there was a group of individuals feared and respected in all of Greece these individuals were known as Spartans. The Spartans were widely considered to have the strongest army and the best soldiers of any city-state in Ancient Greece. All Spartan men trained to become warriors from the day they were born.

Even the women were not like others, spartan women had a reputation for being independent-minded and enjoyed more freedoms and power than their counterparts throughout ancient Greece. They had more rights and enjoyed greater autonomy than women in any other Greek city-state of the Classical Period and could inherit property, own land, make business transactions, and were better educated than women in ancient Greece in general.

"Wow that's so cool," said a kid with green hair and freckles as he was reading a book about Spartans and their way of life while next to him was a woman with green hair driving. "Izuku we are almost there are you excited," asked inko "Yeah I can't wait to see it, Mom," said Izuku who had a smile on his face as they were enjoying their vacation to help Izuku get in a good mood and away from people who would treat differently because he doesn't have a quirk,

You see long ago there was a baby who glowed when it was born and from that day on more and more people started to have powers like heroes in comics soon people came to call these powers quirks more than 80% of the human population have a quirk but unfortunately, the other 20% didn't have one and were called quirkless and were treated like nothing and izuku was among the 20%.

He was always bullied at school and would come home with his clothes tattered, and bruised which inko would help Izuku get patched up, and was saddened that she could do nothing because Izuku told her not to, for Izuku dreamed of being a hero save people with a smile just like his idol the number one hero in the world allmight.

One day izuku was bored and decided to read a book to pass the time that is when he found an old book with some dust on it he cleared the dust and it was about Spartans intrigued by what it was about he started to read it and was amazed by their determination after a while he was done reading the book he wanted to know more about the Spartans and it was on that day izuku admired the Spartans.

Izuku then told his mom all about was he learned in the book he found and inko was happy to see Izuku smile and excited like he used to look and it gave inko an idea. She decided to go on a family vacation to lift izuku spirits and they were headed to Laconia which at one point in time was Sparta.

Unknown to them that once they arrive there their lives would be changed forever. Once they finally arrived izuku was overjoyed and got out of the vehicle along with inko they started to wander around and see the ruins of Sparta they had fun looking around and seeing what Greece had to offer, time seemed to fly by as night was soon approaching.

"I had a blast, today Mom," said Izuku with his signature smile on his face "I am glad you enjoyed yourself sweetie let's go find a place to stay the night," said inko as they were making their way towards a hotel to stay the night in.

"Hey check out those two you think they what the boss wanted," said a man with a skull tattoo on his face and a piercing in his left eyebrow wearing a green shirt blue jeans, and black shoes.
"Yeah they match the description, all right let's do this," said the other man who was wearing a black beanie with a piercing on his mouth and nose smoking a cigarette wearing a white t-shirt with a leather jacket, black pants, and green shoes.

They approached inko and Izuku as quietly as they could once they were close enough they jumped them the man with the spider tattoo got inko the other one got Izuku "Stop struggling you damn bitch" said the man with the tattoo as he inko was trying to get out of his grasp and yell for help and izuku tries to do the same in a desperate attempt izuku bit the man hand with all his might the man screamed in pain.

In a fit of rage the man activated his quirk and caused the ground to explode unfortunately they were near the edge of a cliff and the explosion sent Izuku flying over the edge and into the void "You idiot the boss wanted both of them" said the man with the spider tattoo as he knocked inko out "that little shit bit me what was I supposed to do" yelled the other guy soon the sound of police
sirens could be heard. "Shit go get the car hopefully the boss won't kill us for your screw-up," said the man with the spider tattoo as the other guy went to go get the vehicle before the heroes started showing up.

Soon they left with inko as the heroes arrived on the scene too late. As for Izuku was falling towards the ground he was in the path of some trees which slowed his descent as he hit the floor with a thud and grunted as he was getting up he remembered what happened and then started to panic and scared that is when he heard a wolfs howl and it was close izuku looked around to see if he could find someplace to hide.

Luckily he found a cave and the entrance was covered in vegetation izuku then went towards it as fast as he could. Once he made it inside it was dark and the only source of light was the moonlight shining through a crack at the top of the cave. Izuku then saw the moonlight shine on something Izuku went to see what it was and saw it was an old helmet.

 Izuku then saw the moonlight shine on something Izuku went to see what it was and saw it was an old helmet

Well, that's the chapter sorry if it wasn't good anyway see y'all.