Practice and a task

Previously

"This will not be the last time we meet izuku midoriya, we are looking forward to what you will do next, not even the sisters of fate know your future," said Athena as they all disappeared in a bright light. Izuku then looked at Leonidas who through him a spear "That enough standing around, we have a lot of training to do" said Leonidas as Izuku only nodded in response.

Now

Izuku continued his training with Leonidas after coming back from the Agoge and Izuku had improved quite a bit as he could fight two spartan soldiers with little to no problem without using any blessings. "Alright now let's see how you far against them with weapons," said Leonidas as the two Spartans now had real weapons one had a spear and the other had Kopis and a shield.

Izuku looked at both of them and readied himself as they both circled him. The spartan with the kopis attacked first as it swung at Izuku, who only ducked under the attack as the one with the spear lunged at Izuku and about hit Izuku who rolled out of the way just in time as the spear pierced the ground. Izuku then got back up as the Spartans got ready to attack again.

Izuku only breathed in and out and concentrated as he rushed towards them the spartan tried to hit Izuku with its shield only for Izuku to slide under it and punch the spartan in the stomach causing it to stubble as the other spartan lunged at Izuku again only for izuku to grab the other spartan and pulled it in front of him as it was too late as the spear pierced its back and went through the other spartan completely through the chest. Izuku took this chance as it grabbed the kopis went toward the spartan and sliced the other spartan in the neck.

The spartan then let go of the spear and grabbed its neck as blue fluid was escaping from the wound only for the spartan to droop to its knees and soon fall to the ground and both disappeared along with their weapons. "So how did do" asked Izuku as Leonidas only smiled "If you only focused at the start you could have won faster remember that but other than that you did well," said Leonidas. "Indeed that was impressive," said a voice behind them as they both turned around and saw Hades.

Izuku bowed in respect "What brings you here hades" asked, Leonidas "Nothing I just came to ask Izuku for a favor" said Hades. "What would you like me to do hades-sama," said Izuku as he stood up "As you know we can't interact in the world of man but our champions can so Izuku I want you to kill a group of people that have committed unspeakable acts and mocked us," said hades. "I understand," said izuku "izuku this will be real people are you sure you can do this," asked Leonidas.

"I will show no mercy to my enemies," said Izuku as Leonidas looked into his eye and knew Izuku was serious "Alright then," said Leonidas. Izuku then whistled as the chimera he brought back with him came to him it grew quickly and was now taller than Leonidas. "Izuku here is the location," said Hades as he placed his hand on Izuku's head, soon izuku knew where they were and headed to the location. Izuku then got his weapons ready as the chimera roared before spreading its wings and taking to the night sky.

"So what's the real reason you sent him there," asked Leonidas as Hades turned to him "he has to get a lead on his mother's whereabouts at some point," said Hades as sat down by the fireplace. "Also, I just want some peace," said Hades as Leonidas could see bags under his eyes.

Ever since Athena and Artemis met Izuku they have been fighting over who gets him to themselves and if that wasn't bad enough Hestia also got involved of course to them the only way to settle the matter is a fight and since that can't fight on Olympus they decided to fight in my domain, and they are still fighting" said hades as Leonidas padded his back to comfort him.

"Would you like to stay here tonight?" asked Leonidas as Hades only nodded "Izuku if those three decide to live here on earth with you your trading help" thought Leonidas.

Sorry for this short chapter this is all I got anyway hope you guys enjoyed it