Finishing task and answers

Previously

All of the men then started to fire their weapons at Izuku who only dropped down all of the men started firing their weapons at him only for Izuku to block the bullets with his shield. As for the two girls, they went to find some cover as izuku then got out his kopis as the men were now out of bullets and had to reload. Izuku did not let this chance go by and threw his shield hitting the leader in the head and knocking him out. "Alright, who's next," said Izuku as some of the men grabbed whatever they could and started to attack Izuku.

Now

Izuku then got out his kopis and ran toward one of the men he reloaded his gun and was about to shoot Izuku but Izuku was faster as he sliced off the man's left arm he screamed in pain as blood started to spray out like a geyser. Another guy tried to hit Izuku while his back was turned but it failed as Izuku quickly turned around and stabbed the guy through the neck and kicked him in the stomach sending the corpse crashing into others.

Izuku then went to where his shield was grabbed it and charged forward into battle slicing off arms, legs, and heads. Some tried to shoot at him but Izuku put his shield up as the bullets didn't even penetrate his shield "Why can't we kill this bastard" yelled one of the men as Izuku charged the men and hit some of them with his shield knocking them to the ground and stabbed one in the heart and sliced the others in the necks killing them.

As Izuku was killing the men the two teenage girls just watched from a safe place as they saw the boss waking up and knew that he would run away so one of the girls grabbed a blunt object and hit the boss in the back of the head knocking him out again. They quickly dragged the unconscious boss out of the way as Izuku who was covered in the blood of his enemies kept killing he stabbed a man through the neck then quickly turned around and turned around and sliced off a man's arm the kicked him back.

That is when Izuku saw that more men were heading in his direction "Alright time to end this," said Izuku as he put his thumb and index finger in his mouth and whistled as loud as he could. The others were confused by this but they charged again that is when Gensu burst through the wall and started to kill the men who got in its way. One guy activated his quirk that allowed him to transform his arms into swords and stab Gensu in the leg only for the swords to break on contact as Gensu's legs were covered in scales, Genus swiped his paw at the man and split him into four parts that fell to the ground adding more blood to the floor.

"Let's finish this," said Izuku as he soon joined Gensu who bit off a person's head, throughout the night all that could be heard was the sound of men begging for their lives. Soon the massacre was over and Izuku yelled in victory while Gensu was playing with a decapitated head like it was a ball.

Izuku then went to where he saw the teenage girls and saw that they restrained the boss. "It ok they are all dead you can come out now," said Izuku in a calm voice as they stopped hiding and saw that all of the men were dead "Oh wait one more thing," said Izuku as he got out his sword and cut off the chain around them. "They're much better," said Izuku as he then got the boss of the men and dragged him out in the open then kicked him in the ball making the boss yell in pain as he soon woke up and put his hand over his balls.

"Rise and shine fuck face I got questions and you going to answer them," said Izuku as the boss was still on the floor in pain "alright first question do you know the guy with a sided skull tattoo on his and another guy with piercings on his nose and mouth," asked izuku as the boss was still in pain. Izuku then grabbed the boss's left arm placed it on the ground in front of him got out a dagger and stabbed his left hand making the boss yell in excruciating pain. "I asked you a question," said Izuku as the boss looked at him "Y-yeah I-I know them," said the boss "Who are they and where can I find them," asked Izuku moving the dagger causing the boss more pain.

"They are called Lupis and crawl they just sent me here to handle all the m-merchandise and I don't know where they are they only s-speak to me on the phone now and then to give them my report," said the boss as he was fighting through the pain. "Where is the phone" asked Izuku "It's no use they get burner phones everyone they make a call you can't track them," said the boss "Oh don't worry I'll deal with them soon enough I was just going to deal with more of your associates" said izuku.

Izuku then gave the two teenage girls daggers confusing them. "Let out your anger make him suffer," said Izuku as the girl looked at the boss who was still on the ground unable to defend himself and walked over to him and raised the daggers, and started to stab the boss as he cried out in pain and begged for mercy. As the two teenagers killed the boss izuku got on Gensu and was about to head out but was stopped by one of the girls "Wait we are going with you" said one of the girls.

"You two are free you can go home to your parents," said Izuku "We can't they killed our parents when they kidnapped us," said the girl "I am sorry to hear that but this is something I have to do alone," said izuku. "we saw how you fought against them and we knew that if we follow you we would be able to make these guys pay, your looking for the leader right well wouldn't it be better to have more help," said the girl with buns. Izuku turned his head and looked at the two of them and saw they were serious.

"Alright then but fair warning the type of training you two are going to go through you going to wish for death," said Izuku hoping that would change their minds "Good that means we will be able to get stronger, by the way, my name is Clementine and this is my sister Toga," said Clementine as they got on Gensu "names izuku, he is Gensu," said izuku as Gensu got out of the building and spread his wing then took off into the night sky.

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter sorry for not updating this story for a while.