Bio

Name:
Shoma Asmodeus (Real Name)
Shoma Asato (Fake Name)

Age: 18
Gender: Male

Race: Hybrid (Half Human, Half Devil)

Evil Piece: None

Family:
Asmodeus (Great-Grandfather, Deceased)
Damaidosu Zereikel Asmodeus (Grandfather, Deceased)
Creuserey Asmodeus (Relative, Deceased)
Unknown Human Father (Deceased)
Unknown Devil Mother (Deceased)
Baraqiel (Father-in-law)
Shuri Himejima (Mother-in-law, Deceased)
Akeno Himejima (Wife)

Appearance:

Shoma Asmodeus is a direct descendant of the original Asmodeus

Shoma Asmodeus is a direct descendant of the original Asmodeus. He is a personal butler and servant for Rias Gremory and the House of Gremory and is Grayfia Lucifuge's junior. He is also the current husband to Akeno Himejima.

At his school in Kuoh Academy, he is a member of the Occult Research Club under the name, Shoma Asato, which was the birth surname of his deceased father.

Some time after his reincarnation and recruitment into the Occult Research Club, Shoma slowly starts becoming a senior for Issei Hyoudou.

Personality
Shoma is a kind hearted young man who is ambitious to always make his life happy for not just himself, but for also his wife. He is devoted to caring for not just his friends, but for Akeno in the promise of living a carefree life for as long as they are together.

Despite having somewhat of a carefree attitude sometimes, Shoma is very well disciplined, being mentored under Grayfia Lucifuge to be a butler and servant for the House of Gremory. Being her junior gave him a sense of responsibility of caring for others, cleaning, cooking, helping raise children, and learning the ideals of study, whether it was magic or human realm schooling.

Shoma is also quite secretive. He hides the fact that he is a Devil King descendant from nearly everyone, including his own wife, Akeno. The only one who knows Shoma's secret is Grayfia, who saved him from the Old Satan Faction and brought him with her and Sirzechs to the House of Gremory.

Abilities:

Immense Demonic Power: Being a Devil King Descendant, Shoma possesses extremely powerful demonic power that exceeds those of a normal High-Class Devil from a 72 Pillar and Extra Demon Bloodline.

Elemental Demonic Power: Learning under Grayfia, Shoma excels highly in a wide variety of elemental magic. Some of his most skilled elements include fire, water, lightning, earth and steel.

Multiple Wings: Being a Devil King descendant of the original Asmodeus, Shoma has multiple Devil Wings up to the count of 12.

Master Hand-to-Hand Combat: Shoma is incredibly skilled in combat that came from training under Grayfia during his days off as a butler.

Master Chef: Learning under Grayfia and Zeoticus, Shoma excels in cooking. He sometimes appears as a special guest in Kiba Yuuto's DeviTube vlog, Handsome Dude Does Cooking.