Chapter 4: Devilish Truth and Life

Morning
Park
3rd Person POV
Issei Hyoudou, who was in his school tracksuit,  was currently being seen running the best he could constantly for what seemed to be miles. However, Rias, who was in a reddish tracksuit, was seen casually staying consistently behind him while riding on a bicycle. And Rias looked quite bored.

Rias: Has anyone ever told you that you run like a school girl?

Issei: Y-Yes ma'am! People have been telling me that my whole life!

Issei's Mind: (I wish that bicycle seat was my face!)

Rias: No complaining. Now come on, pick it up! I know you need some work, but you can do better than that!

Issei: I think I'm gonna puke on my ballsack!

Eventually after a few minutes had past, Issei and Rias stopped running and riding respectively as Issei had fallen onto the ground. Rias ordered Issei to begin doing push-ups.

As more time passed, Rias then began to sit around the top of Issei's back to hips. Issei began to have thoughts cross his head, but that stopped and fell after Rias had given his hips a light swatting.

Rias: Don't think I don't know you're having disgusting sexually charged thoughts about me right now.

Issei: Look I can't help it. I'm a teenager. If I get within ten feet of a hot girl, I start thinking about what she looks like naked!

Rias began to start looking around.

Rias: Speaking of which, I wonder what's keeping her.

Issei: Who? I'm just gonna imagine her naked too.

Rias soon found who she was looking for and made a light smile on her face.

???: Hey you guys! I'm here!

Issei: Huh? Wait, that voice!

Issei looked up to see Asia running towards them with a little basket that was hanging onto her left arm as she ran.

Issei: Asia?

Asia: I'm so sorry I'm late! I promise it won't happen again! Ah!

As Asia ran, she shortly tripped and fell down on...well...practically nothing. Maybe perhaps just a small looking rock that was hiding in the grass but other than that, it was pretty much nothing that she fell on. She groaned due to the very light impact of her fall. As for Issei and Rias, they looked somewhat confused on whatever the hell they saw happen.

 As for Issei and Rias, they looked somewhat confused on whatever the hell they saw happen

Rias: Huh?

Issei: Eh?

Asia: Oh...I'm not good at running and talking at the same time.

Small Timeskip
Issei and Asia sat at a bench. Asia poured Issei a drink while he held a cup in his hand.

Asia: Here you go!