Odell Beckham jr

I didn't like football till I seen him on Tv. Odell Beckham Jr. Is my new celebrity crush. The crush usually doesn't last long but this time it will because Odell lives in Jersey and I live in Brooklyn. Which means I can easily find a way to see him. Oh sorry let me introduce myself I'm Ava Monroe.But I don't know how to find him and get his attention without being a stalker. Maybe fate will intverven and help me out.

One day I'm looking through a jobs posts looking for a part time job cause NYC is expensive. You gotta have two jobs to get by. I came across a post about being a dog sitter in New Jersey. Background check and finger print is mandatory. Who the hell dog is this? A senator or somebody? I apply and go get some lunch.

*two days later

I'm on my way to the interview for the dog sitter. Almost 2hrs later but I'm early I get to a condo. I ring the bell and a woman that looks vaguely familiar answers.

"Hello I'm here for the dog sitter position.

"Come in. My name is Heather Norman

(Omg Odell mother! Omg I'm in Odell condo!)

Miss Heather grills me with like fifty questions and I meet Tzar and Dre. But no Odell. I apparently will never encounter him because I'm only going to be around when he isn't . I'm sad about it but I will get his attention some way and Odell will be mine.

Odell POV

Every away game I come back to my place and find notes from Ava. It's either something funny or inspirational on the note. It has become my new favorite thing. I still haven't met her and all my mom says she is nice and pretty. Which means she ain't my type. Pretty women aren't nice and they wouldn't be a dog sitter. I can't imagine Beyoncé or Mariah Carey walking dogs and scooping up poop.

I had business meeting and commercials that finish a day early so now on my way home. I didn't text Ava because I want to surprise her. My mom trust her in my home but you still never know. She could be still my under wear or clothes and selling it on eBay.

I unlock the door and walk in. The dogs come right at me.
"Hey sons, did you miss me?
They of course answer by licking my face.
I hear a giggle and I look up.
"Hi Mr. Beckham

Ava is a short thick and gorgeous woman.

"Mr. Beckham?

"Call me Odell.

"Okay, well since your home early in just going to leave.

"Oh okay.

She goes to the guest room and get her stuff. The dogs stare at me.
"Y'all want her to stay?

They whimper.

"Okay that's a yes.

I go into the guest room.

"Ava, stay with me.

A/n: what do y'all think? Should this be a story?