Arranged Marriage To Odell

My mom is tired of my hoe ways and doesn't want me stuck with a baby mama from hell. Or a stripper and / or porn star baby mama. Anyway, so she is trying to find the perfect woman for me for months now and surprisingly she finally has. Therefore, I'm in Nobo(restaurant) waiting for Alicia Whitman. All I know is that she is black and a little older than me. I'm in the group chat with my niggas and we just cracking jokes, when I hear my name being called.

"Odell.

I look up and a short brown skin thick woman is looking at me. Damn, she is pretty and not slim. This is surprising and not a bad one. I get up and she sits down as I push her chair in. She smells wonderful.

"Thank you

I blush

"so what would you like to drink?

I call the waiter over

"a vodka and cranberry would be fine. *Alicia

"Two vodka cranberries please.

"So tell me something about you that I don't know. *Odell

"Okay. I've been out of the country once and that was on family trip with my ex. I'm slightly claustrophobic because I used to work with a hoarder and I got stuck in a elevator. Your turn, tell me something I can't google about you. *Alicia

"I lose my virginity to a girl I had a crush on even though I had a girlfriend at the time. I was sixteen.

"So you started being a cheater at 16? Damn. Who was the girl that you had a crush on? Was she like the slut of the school?

"Nah. She was my tutor in English class. She made me feel smart and normal. She reminds me of you and that's why Mom probably picked you.

"Tutor girl was black and plus size?!

"Yea. I'm low-key into plus size women and only my mom knows cause she caught us together. Plus size, smart and funny is my type, which seems like you are. Even though you haven't made me laugh yet.

"Well I didn't tell you any of my corny jokes yet. But yes I'm funny. I'm awesome and you will not regret being hitched to me.

"I already don't regret having a conversation with you. Especially in that dress, I think green might be my new favorite color.

 Especially in that dress, I think green might be my new favorite color

"Yea my panties are done for the night.

I lean close to her

"You should take them off.

She looks shocked at that but then she smirks. She looks around and then starts messing with her skirt.

"What are you doing? You got an itch?

"Nope. Hold on. Be my lookout.

I look around to make sure the coast is clear. Then I look back at Alicia and she is smiling at me.

"Give me your hand.

I give her my hand she put her thong in it. I immediately sniff it and my dick gets hard.

"Damn. I did that to you?

"Yea. You got that panty wetter smile

I put the panties in my pocket as the waiter comes back with our drinks. She sips her drink as I gulp mine down.

"I'm not hungry, are you ?

"Nope.

"Wanna come back to my place and meet my fur sons?

"Sure.

She gulps the rest of the her drink while I pay the waiter.  Then we hand in hand leave the restaurant and get into my car.

20 minutes later we are at my place and she is petting the dogs.

"Okay, that's enough go sit. *Odell

The dogs go lay down

"Wanna hangout in my theater room?

"Sure. But first let me wash my hands.

"This way.

I lead her to bathroom by the kitchen. I go into the kitchen and get some snacks. I put the snacks and refreshments on a tray. Then I go upstairs and change. She comes out of the bathroom.

"Is these snacks okay? Let's go to my theatre room.

"Yup, cookies and candy are my favorite.

" ok cool. What do you wanna watch?*Odell

"John Wick 1 and 2.

"Trying to get geared up for part 3?

"Yup. Can I get comfortable?

"Sure.

"I need a T-shirt

I take my shirt off and hand it to her. We start the movie. 

*Next Morning

I wake up and notice that I'm holding her. We are like this

I let go of her and slide out of the bed

I let go of her and slide out of the bed. Then I go into the bathroom.

Later, she finds me in kitchen cooking breakfast.

"Good morning, future hubby.

"Morning, love.

I kiss her forehead then hand her a plate

She immediately starts eating and I just watch her. She notices me staring and we both blush.  We eat in silence.
After breakfast, she is dressed and ready to go.

"So will I see you again? *Alicia

"Of course. I'm going to send you the contract so you can fill it out. Then we can proceed forward.

"Okay.

"Now give me a kiss.

A/n: What do you think about this?
Like or nah?