Thick Physical Therapist

My cousin Mel had a car accident and got addicted to pills. We put him in a rehab which is where we met Lisa. She ends of being my cousin life coach and counselor. Therefore she was always present with Mel at family dinners and parties. I barely had a conversation with the woman and i didn't even pay attention to her till my mom said something.

"David. You need a nice woman like Lisa in your life.

"Uh huh.

"She likes you and you should talk to her the next time she comes over.

"I will be nice but I'm not asking her on a date.

"Of course not. You've never been on a date in your life and that's the problem.  You need to stop dealing with thots and get with a classy woman like Lisa. She is helping Mel so much at least you could do is buy her coffee and have a conversation.

"Okay. I will. But I don't even like coffee.

She glares at me.

Next time I see Lisa, I ask her out for coffee.

"Do you even like coffee?

"Nah. I like tea occasionally and I'm a Henny drinker.

"Let's go this Hookah spot tonight.*Lisa

"Okay.

We pull up to lounge called the Sweet Spot. We found a spot where it has curtains around the area if you need privacy. She picks out the hookah she wants and the person sits it on our table. Lisa pays the lady then she draws the curtains. Then she takes a bottle of Henny out of her purse. She also got cups. She pours us a drink and I just watch her.

"You cool as fuck.

"Thanks.

I smoke my blunt and sip my Henny while she tells me likes my album.

"The Hated and found a way are my favorites.

"Thanks. So do you really like your job or is my cousin just a pay check to you?

"No. I love my job and the fact that I get to help people get their life on track. I had bad situations and didn't have family to turn to. My friends didn't care and understand. I feel like everyone is lost at one point in their life and that they need someone to be a light house and shine a light to guide them to the right path.

"That's deep.

She giggles and inhales.

"My niggas are cool and shit but I need a female like you on my team.By my side to make sure I'm good. So you in?

"What does that entail?

"You be my main bitch but no sexual shit.

"First of all don't call me or any woman in my presence a bitch. But I'm in.

"Okay cool. I'm not against giving you some dick tho.

"No. I don't know where you've putting your dick. Groupies are nasty

"Damn you feisty, I like that shit.

I grab her hand and put it on my hard dick.

"Let me repeat this again and clearly: I'm not a ho.

She gets up and walks away.

She know she wants me , I don't know why she is fronting. Oh well let me text a broad to fix my problem.

A/n: What do you think about this?