Justin Bieber

My life has completely took a 180 this year. And nobody thought I could be saved till I met Cecelia. She is short,curvy beautiful black girl that got a Beyonce booty. And y'all know I love me some Beyonce!

I bumped into her in New York City and she took me on an adventure. Showed me Brooklyn and the hood. She actually took me to Marcy projects and honestly I was scared. It was interesting though and I learned a lot.

After the adventure, she took me to her house and cooked me spaghetti. It was the best I have ever eaten.

'So juju, your going to wash the dishes.

'Juju?

'that's your new nickname, duh.

'Okay Cece.

I wash the dishes while Cecelia sits on the couch drinking wine. When I'm finished, I join her on the couch.

'I'm enjoyed today, thanks.

'Did you get the point of our adventure?

'Yes. Its suppose to scare me straight and make me snap out of my bad boy faze.

'And are you going to be a good boy?

'I don't know, everybody use to think I'm soft, adorable and gay. I hate that shit.

'if you want to be in the industry then you going to have to get tough skin. At the end of the day, your the one in jail and not the haters. Your like five steps away from being Bobby Brown and Leif Garret. So think about it.

'Why do you even care?

'Because I happen to like you.

'Oh really

'You wish. You ain't ready for a woman like me.

'Oh please. I got swag and I can put it down.

'I don't want a guy like you. I would like the old Justin.

'So if I act like the old Justin, would give me a chance?

'Yes.

*Years later

I'm still a singer and now a actor. I'm married with three kids. I'm glad I gave up my bad boy ways for Cecelia.