1. The Wedding Date

Author's Note:
Hello lovely readers! If you are here because of Daydreaming, thank you so much for your support. If you are here and haven't read Daydreaming, you should check it out sometime. 🥰

Please know this is not a continuation of Daydreaming. Each one shot is a different story line.

I started writing this story before this new pic of Joe came out (and I already had him wearing a brown suit 😂) but this is my new inspo for his outfit. Total wedding date vibes oh my goodness. 😍

Hope you enjoy my first one shot and as always, let me know what you think

Hope you enjoy my first one shot and as always, let me know what you think. ❤️

"Are you almost ready, y/n?" You hear Joe ask from the bedroom

"Are you almost ready, y/n?" You hear Joe ask from the bedroom. "Yes, just touching up my makeup. I'll be ready in a sec!" You take a couple more seconds to reapply your lipstick in the bathroom mirror and spray your curls with hairspray. "Okay, now I'm ready". You grab your clutch from the bathroom counter and walk through the doorway into the bedroom. Joe is sitting on the bed, scrolling through his phone. You smile when you see his outfit for your friend's wedding. He is wearing his favorite brown suit, a white button up shirt, and a navy blue tie. He has been growing his hair and beard out. You can't help but feel giddy when you see him, especially looking so incredibly handsome.

"Wow, Joe, you look so handsome. Like...damn". There are times when you could not get over how hot your boyfriend is. This was definitely one of those times. Joe gives you one of his giddy smiles and giggles. "Thank you. But look at you! You look absolutely gorgeous, sweetheart". You are wearing your new favorite dress that makes you feel so confident. You blush at his compliment and your heart skips a beat.

You have been together for six months. Joe is the best boyfriend in every way possible. You are so incredibly happy when you are with him. He stands up from the bed and walks over to you, wrapping his arms around your waist. He leans in for a quick kiss and a tight, warm hug. "Ready to dance the night away?" You nod your head and steal one more kiss. You leave your apartment and head over to the wedding venue for the ceremony.

This is the first wedding you are going to together, and you cannot wait to spend the evening with Joe. You hold his hand while he focuses on the road, and can't help but stare at him. He notices this and gives you a knowing look. "You know...it's rude to stare", he says cheekily. "Sorry, I can't help it babe. You're just so handsome. So mesmerizing." You smile at him and giggle. A few minutes later you arrive at the venue, give the keys to the valet, then greet your friends and mingle.