2. The Interview

Author's Note:
Just a heads up this one shot is NSFW. 🔥 As always, let me know what you think! Thanks for reading, my lovelies. ❤️

Also, the interview in this one shot is from SID Magazine, featuring Joe. The article including the interview was written by Jon Rusen. Just giving credit where it belongs. 😊

Here's the link to the interview if you haven't checked it out yet: https://www.sid.live/live/joseph-quinn-stranger-than-fiction

"What an amazing opportunity, y/n!", your best friend, Sara, exclaims over FaceTime

"What an amazing opportunity, y/n!", your best friend, Sara, exclaims over FaceTime. You smile and take a deep breath. "Thank you. Oh God...why am I so nervous? I'm normally not that nervous before interviewing actors". Sara gives you a look and pauses. "I mean...it's probably because he's so fucking hot. Have you seen Joe?!" You roll your eyes and open your email again. You tap the email that has Joseph Quinn Interview as the subject and look at the picture your producer included, in addition to the questions you will ask. "Yeah, I guess he's attractive", you say, trying to downplay your thoughts to your friend.

 "Yeah, I guess he's attractive", you say, trying to downplay your thoughts to your friend

"You guess he's attractive?!" Sara questions you and you giggle. "Okay, okay, I can see the appeal. He's..." you continue to look at the recent picture from the Wonderland photoshoot. This time you really look at Joe. Suddenly, you get lost in those chocolate button eyes. "He's mesmerizing." Your thoughts are interrupted by your friend's laughter. "Girl, you better make sure you're looking fine when you interview him tomorrow". You climb out of bed and walk to your closet. "I already have my outfit ready. This is what I was planning on wearing." You show off the blazer, top, and pants. "Can I make a suggestion?" she says hesitantly. You give her a suspecting look and she continues. "I would go with a skirt. A tight one, specifically, to show off your amazing ass. Do you have one?" Now you're the one laughing. "Of course I do, my whole work wardrobe is blazers, skirts, heels...you get the idea."

You bend down to look through your skirts, nervous about showing off your curves. You always try to dress professionally but comfortably for interviews. However, wearing a curve hugging skirt would give you a boost of confidence to nail this interview with Joe. "How's this one?" You try your best to show off the skirt on camera. "Oh yeah, that's the one. You better send me a pic before you head to the studio tomorrow". You can't help but giggle at Sara's demand. "I will send you a picture, don't worry. Okay, I should get going so I can make sure I'm prepared for the interview. Talk to you later!" Sara says her goodbyes and you hang up. You lay the skirt out along with the rest of your outfit and then climb back into bed. It was getting late and you want to make sure you get a good night's sleep.