4. The Pink Suit

Author's Note:
Hello my loves! I am so sorry I have not been updating weekly. To be honest, I have been so busy and it's been hard for me to write lately. However, Joe in this pink suit got me feeling some type of way and motivated me to write tonight. This is NSFW. Enjoy. 💖

"Aurora, darling are you ready to go?" Joe picks up his pink suit jacket and puts it on while looking in the full length mirror

"Aurora, darling are you ready to go?" Joe picks up his pink suit jacket and puts it on while looking in the full length mirror. "Coming!" Aurora rushes into the bedroom and grabs her purse. She throws her lipstick inside and inhales sharply at the sight of her boyfriend. "I cannot get over how handsome you are in pink, babe". Joe turns around and smiles, then faces the mirror again to push his fingers through his curls one more time. "You ready for another Q and A panel?" Aurora asks sweetly as she walks over to wrap her arms around him from behind. "Sure. It will be fun to see everyone tonight. Especially Jamie". Aurora giggles because she knows how much Joe loves him.

He turns around and gives her a look from head to toe. "You look absolutely stunning. Come here, you". Joe pulls her close and she looks into his eyes. He leans down for a sweet kiss, but they instantly become hungrier. Aurora breaks the kiss and tries to speak. "Joe...we have...to go...we will be...late" she says between kisses. He simply cannot keep his hands off of her. She is wearing a curve hugging black wrap dress that ties at the waist. Suddenly she feels Joe's hand sliding under the front of her dress as he walks her towards the door. "Babe, what are you..." she tries to say but he stops her. "Please. Let me have you, even if it's for a couple minutes".

Aurora gives in as Joe, dressed in that *fucking* pink suit, pins her to the door. She can feel his length harden as he leans against her. She starts breathing heavily when she feels his hand slide between her legs. "Just wanted to give you something to think about as I'm up on stage tonight", he whispers breathily in her ear. Aurora gasps as she feels Joe's cold rings on her warm skin just before his middle and ring finger fill her completely. She throws her head back and moans, unable to control it.

Joe pushes harder and deeper as Aurora calls his name and her moans become louder. She wraps her arms around his neck and he leans in to suck and nibble on hers. "That's it, Aurora, cum for me, my darling. Let me hear you fall apart for me". A few more seconds of Joe's relentless finger fucking and she can't help but come undone. Once the orgasm has washed over, she looks at Joe, kisses him, and says, "How am I supposed to think about anything else tonight?" Joe gives her one of those adorable, innocent smiles, and says, "How was I supposed to resist you in that fucking dress?"