3. The Morning After

Author's Note:
Hi lovelies! I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while. I will do my best to post once a week. So glad you're here. 💕

This Wonderland pic was my inspo for this one shot. Just imagine waking up to this angelic face. Enjoy. 🤍

 🤍

"Good morning, love bug", you hear Joe whisper in your ear

"Good morning, love bug", you hear Joe whisper in your ear. "Let me see those beautiful eyes". Your mouth forms a smile even before you open them. A second later, you see Joe's sleepy but angelic face, very close to yours. "Good morning, Joe". He leans forward and you feel his soft, full lips touch yours. "How did you sleep?" You take a deep breath in and exhale. "I slept well, how about you?" Joe nods his head, stretches, and smiles. "It's the best sleep I've had all week". He adjusts to lay on his side while supporting his head with his hand. You roll over to your side to face him. Before either of you say another word, steamy flashbacks of last night reel through your mind.

A shiver runs down your spine just thinking about it. You bite your lip as you remember the feeling of Joe's soft, warm hands caressing your body. His pink, pouty lips kissing every inch of your bare skin. The way your body squirmed as he grabbed your thighs firmly. The way a single curl fell over his forehead as you watched him slide his- "You okay, love?" Your thoughts are interrupted by your curious boyfriend. You smile and lean in for another kiss. "I guess that's a yes?" He pulls you in and wraps his arms around you. His scent is intoxicating. "I could stay like this all day", he whispers sweetly as you feel him play with your hair. "I wish we could", you reply and grab his free hand to kiss it. His silver ring is cold on your lips.

"Why can't we?" Joe challenges as you adjust to look at his face. "I have to work". He looks at you with his doe eyes. "Call in sick. We can stay in bed all day. I finally have a free day. Stay with me. Please?" You try to resist his request, but you simply can't. Those chocolate button eyes get you every single time. A second later you grab your phone to text your boss. You hit send and giggle. "There. I did it." His face instantly lights up. "Come here, you". He giggles as you climb onto his lap and give him a tight, warm hug.

"I'd much rather stay in bed with you than go to work, anyway." You gently tug on Joe's curls as you give him a deep, long kiss. Once he breaks it, he gives you a look and raises his eyebrow. "How about some breakfast? You can have whatever you want". You smile and take a couple seconds to think about it. "How about...you?" Joes's eyes light up at your suggestion. "We have all day together, love. Remember? I'm sorry, but I'm starving. You know I can never pass up a meal". You innocently roll your eyes and nod your head. "You owe me, Joseph."

You climb off his lap and squeal as he slaps your ass. "Don't worry baby girl, I'll make it up to you." He follows you as you head towards the kitchen. You briefly turn around to look at him. The mischievous look on his face tells you he meant it. Your heart skips a beat as you walk over to the coffee maker. Your mind starts to wander and you can't help but ache for your boyfriend's gentle touch.

As you watch Joe grab all of the ingredients for his grand breakfast spread, you simply cannot wait to take him back to bed and have him all to yourself for the rest of this perfect day.