Chp: 1. First Day Back At School.

[This chp can also be called "Reunion" but I felt this suits it more]

Finney's Pov:

I was dreading this day, first day back, I didn't want to come back but I have to, I haven't been here for 2 months, I didn't have energy to.

Walking through the halls of my school, feeling eyes peirce through me.

Whispers, glares, even terrified looks, though some smiled comfortingly at me.

I glance around and see them. My stupid bullies, the smirk evily at me. Yes I may have killed my kidnapper, (Finney won't dare say his name again) but fuck I still can't fight, that was just a rush of anger that made me kill him...

I'm weak...
____________
_________________
______________________

I walk into class and I see Donna, she look happy to see me doing okay but is also looks on edge just being near me, I respect it and keep my distance from her, I do still have slight feelings for her but...I can't even imagine being in a relationship with anyone...not after...

...ugh stop it finn, you can't think of it in school...God I'll never hear the end of it "Finney Blake has panic attack in the middle of class, what a loser!" It's stupid I know but I'm so hated in this school they'll make fun of me for anything.

[AFTER CLASS]

I haven't saw or heard from Robin since I got out of that hell hole. I miss him do fucking much...he probably hates me to..wouldn't blame him.

[Robins POV:]

Where the fuck is finn. I heard people saying how he's in school today, I need to know he's okay, I need to see him, I need to know if he's alive people better not be fucking with me-

Is that him?

I look at the boy with long-ish brown curly hair, his face, the way he walks.

Oh my...fuck...

[NO ONES POV:]

"FINN!" Robin yells, tears falling from his eyes as he runs towards his friend.

"Robin?..." the frail boy look up at his bandana wearing friend.

Robin practically knocks finney over with how hard he tackle hugs him.

"Fuck..fuck..fuck..I'm sorry..." Robin sobs into Finns shoulder.

"Sorry? For what? You didn't do anything wrong!" Finn responding, why was Robin sorry? He didn't need to apologise.

"I said I was going to protect you...like friends are supposed to do! I failed...I failed you as a friend finn." He sobbed again.

"Robin..." Finn felt a lump in his throat as he held back tears. "You didn't know it was going to happen, no one did...just be glad I'm back..okay?"

Robin, still hugging onto finn, responds sniffling and whiping his eyes "you're right finn, sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned it, its probably something you're gonna wanna forget" He finnaly pulls out of the hug, his hands on finneys shoulders and smiles slightly.

He takes a deep breath in to calm himself.

"Hey finn, how's it going?"

(HIIII SO IM INLOVE WITH THE BLACK PHONE RN- SO IMMA WRÌTE A LOT :))

(-BO BO BO THE MOST AMAZING WRITER EVER)