FINN & ROB HEADCANNONS!!! (Not chp!)

FINNEY HEADCANNONS!!

About:
-a bisexual man
-he/him

FINNEYS RELATIONSHIP WITH THE OTHERS BEFORE & AFTER!!

-Before Vance: terrified of him but Robin assured him that vance was nice so finney got to know him a little

-After Vance (his ghost): vances ghost haunts? Him, spooks him every now and again for fun. But he taught finney how to fight when he was in the basement.

-Before bruce: Bruce & finney use to help eachother with baseball, there were quite close.

-After Bruce (His Ghost): Bruce goes to every one of finneys baseball games and cheers him on, though vance finds it pointless it's one of Bruce's favourite thing to do.

-Before Robin: Finney didn't know he loved Robin but he defo did, Robin will always protect finn but when finney got abducted Robin feltike it was all his fault.

After Robin: finney relises he loves Robin and they are boyfriends 😋, Robin has vowed from that day on he would protect finney with his entire life.

(He doesn't really know Griffin or Billy only their ghosts)

-Ghost Billy: Billy gives Finney information from the newspapers so he doesn't have to go read them, Finney loves that, they also read together, well, Billy reads along over Finneys shoulder.

-Ghost Griffin: Griffin tags along with vance to scare finney but only the do that, he hates vance. Finney hates that Griffin scared him but Griffin is good at Comforting him.

ROBIN HEADCANNONS!!

About:
-pansexual
-he/they

ROBINS RELATIONSHIP WITH THE OTHERS BEFORE & AFTER!!

-Before Vance: Vance & Robin were very close, Vance taught Robin some fighting tricks and how to get out of certain holds.

-After Vance (his ghost): Vance is always around Robin, Robin can feel his presence and it calms him when he's getting overly angry without reason, him & Bruce cheer him on if he's in a fight.

-Before bruce: Him Bruce & Finney use to hang out a little, Bruce tried to teach Robin how to play baseball but thier just not good at it.

-After Bruce (His Ghost): when Robin doesn't know where Finney is Bruce will whisper it to him, he & vance always cheer Robin on in a fight.

-Before Finney:knew he loved him but also didn't? Always went to him when they were upset about vance, always protected Finn from bullies.

-After Finney: They're boyfriends 😋. Finney always tells him when Vance is around and Robin teaches finney how to fight, the cuddle and watch horrors together and finney always ends up hiding in his chest 😋.

(He doesn't know Griffin or Billy or their ghosts he just feels bad they're dead)