Chp. 5 I Think I Love You.

[TW: TALK OF SUICIDAL THOUGHS, SELFHARM DISCOVERY & CARE]

[CW: RINNY CONFESSION!! It gets kind of heated? Not really? Idk, they makeout so ya]

FINNS POV:

He saw them?! Fuck..i just started, he can't find out now! I...

"Finn, can we talk in the bathroom?.." He asks.

"But class is about to star-" I stumble on my words, worried about the conversation we're about to have.

"Fuck class, we need to talk." He said sternly.

"But I...-" i sigh, "fine.."

He drags me into a bathroom stall, locking the door, I blush slightly at how close we are, god I keep blushing around him...do I like Robin!? No.. no I like girls. Right?..

Maybe I do like Robin.. wait nows not the time to figure out if I'm gay bi or whatever!

Robins pov:

I look at finn after locking the door, only then do I relize how cramped it is in here...ugh...I blush at the distance between us...he's blushing to

he looks so cute like that...god I've fallen for finney so hard.. ugh that's not what I'm here to talk about.

"Finn, can I see your arm?."

"What? Why?" He respons, acting clueless.

"Your arm finney." I ask again.

"..."

I sigh, "Finney if you fell on glass it could easily get infected. I treat wounds all the time, now please, let me help you." I reason with him for a while until he finnaly let's me look.

He slowly lifts his sleeve and hands me his arm as I pull bandges & disinfectant from my bag, I begin to undo his poorly bandeged arm and my thoughts become real.

Finney.

MY finney Blake, had hurt himself.

I look at the cuts, then at him.

"Wanna tell me something finney?"

"No.." He said looking away from me.

I sigh and sit him down on the toilet seat and bandge his arm, I look up at him.

"I'm not stupid finn, I know what self harm looks like."

"I- it-its not! It's...not..it..." He starts sobbing.

"Finney, its okay, I get why, you've fallen on a lot of unfortunate times recently and it's affecting you, but this is no way to deal with it, you can talk to me okay?..."

"I- Oh...I guess..." He sighs wiping his eyes. "I'm sorry Robin..."

I hum in response, "this may hurt..." I say softly as I apply thr disinfectant, he winces and wine's then I take a deep breath in and start to kiss the cuts on his arm, i look up while doing it and hes blushing and smiling.

"Finn it's fine but...look" I gently run my finger over a deep cut near a vein on his wrist.

"This one could be killed you finn, if you were a bit higher up you could've bled out..." I say looking up at him.

"And if I did..? Who would really care..?" He mumbles just loud enough so I can hear him.

It shatters my heart hearing that.

"Finn. I would care, gwen would care! People love you Finn!...'

I pause.

"I love you.."

"What?...you..you love me? In..what way?..

"In a love way! A mi Amor way! I have for a while..." I blush, what in the world am I doing?! I just ruined our friendship.

"I...I think I love you to.." He says, red as a tomato and he shyly looks away.

"You...you do?.."

"Mhm..."

I get eye level with him and we hold eye contact for what felt like hours but was only 30 seconds, I keep glancing at his lips, I wanna kiss him but...I don't want him to be uncomfortable...but he seems to be looking at mine aswell, I don't want to assume though...

"Finn...can..I..uhm.."

"Robin, do you wanna...kiss me? Or something...you-you seem like you want to...or..something.." He said blushing

"Y-yeah...I..do.."

"Y-you can, y'know..." He says turning his head to me, his eyes still locked to the floor.

I swallow sharply and tilt his head up making him look at me.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Mhm.." He hums in response.

I get closer and gently place my lips on his, his lips are so soft, so perfect, even better than I imagined. I pull back, a blushing mess.

"Ca...can you do it again?.." He asks, he's so red its adorable.

I push my lip against his again, more passionately this time. Pulling away ever so slightly for air, i hold his head in my hand and hold it tightly. We stay there for a good while before pulling away finnaly after 3 minutes.

I smile at him before coving my face of embarrassment. "I'm so sorryyyyyy" I say and I start whining like a baby.

"Robin it's fine...it was kind of nice, i guess.." He paused. Does that make up b-boyfriends...?" He asked blushing like mad.

"If you want us to be..." I say, hoping he says yes.

"I do.." He smiles at me and I hug him.

"Aaaa!!! Thank you Mi Amor! I promise that from this day, even tho I do already, to protect you! No matter what!"

(DONE! LAST CHAPTER OF TODAY, ITS HALF PAST 12 😭 LOVE YAS!!!)