Eight

The next day Aurora walked out of her office after the dissection in black jeans, a black knit sweater and heeled boots as her uniform was being washed after the dissection.
She walked through the station as she kept thinking about last night.
She couldn't stop thinking about Lucifer and she was starting to warm up to it.
"Hey, how did it go?" said Chloe.
"Good, the students are working on a second body now," she said.
"I watched, it was really cool.
Kinda gross as that body was rotting but still cool" said Ella.
"I haven't had any new bodies so I used the stabbing victim," said Aurora.
"Are you going back in there?" said Ella.
"Yeah, I need to get my uniform once it's done washing.
There was so much blood left.
That was the one body where my machines broke so I couldn't drain the body" said Aurora.
"Dont talk about corpses right now.
Ella made me watch and now I feel sick" said Dan.
Aurora smiled before walking away to the kitchen so she could get a coffee.
She walked to the small collection of counters to see Lucifer making two coffees.
"Hello doctor," he said.
She smiled "Hi, how are you?" she said.
Since last night everything about their relationship changed.
She was softer towards him and less sarcastic.
"Good, here.
I thought you would need something before cleaning the bodies" he said as he handed her a coffee.
She smiled and took it.
"Thank you," she said.
He smiled "You know I was thinking.
Why don't you come over tonight?
Take time off your job and relax" said Lucifer.
"I would love to.
I just need to clean up the bodies.
They're so messy as they're both not drained" she said.
"Let me help, the detective won't need me and I would rather cut out my eyes than see you in distress," he said.
"Really?
Most people wouldn't dare, even I don't want to dare" she said softly before dipping the coffee.
"Let me help love.
Why don't you go on break and leave it to me" he said knowing he could easily use his abilities to clean the room.
"I shouldn't, that's not fair on you," she said.
"I insist.
Your boss won't care if the job gets done right?" he said with a smirk.
She smiled before kissing him.
She then looked into his eyes "I will never know what I did to have you come into my life" she said.
"Me neither darling.
Now go, relax while I do this for you" he said.
She put down her coffee before placing her hand on his nape giving him chills.
She then kissed him with passion causing them to both melt into each other.
He wrapped his arms around her and pressed her against the counter.
Everyone stared at them but neither of them cared as she ran her hands through his soft hair.
He pulled away from her "You know exactly how to make me weak love" he said.
She smiled before kissing his cheek causing him to blush.
"Thank you for everything.
Not just for cleaning but for showing me so much fucking happiness" she said.
He kissed her nose before walking away with a genuine smile on his face.