Nine

That night Aurora sat on Lucifer's black leather couch as he made drinks.
"I can't thank you enough for helping me with cleaning up today," she said.
"You don't need to keep thanking me love," he said as he walked to her with martinis.
He gave her one causing her to smile "I'm never going to stop thanking you Lucifer.
You've completely turned my life around" she said as she took a sip of the drink he made her.
"Did I do I good job darling?" he asked.
"Yes," she said before kissing him causing them to both melt.
Suddenly the kiss got more passionate as she put down her drink and wrapped her arms around his neck.
He bit her lip before breaking from her.
"What do you most desire?" he said while looking into his eyes.
"You, all I want is to you," she said.
"That can be arranged love," he said with a smirk before downing his drink.
She looked at him before grabbing his face.
She caressed each side of his face before kissing him.
He brushed before pulling her onto his lap so she was straddling him.
They continued to kiss before she broke apart from him to catch her breath.
"You are the most beautiful woman I've ever met.
I've been with a multitude of women but none of them compares to you darling" he said as his hands explored her body.
"I've never been in a true relationship so I don't have anything to really compare you to," she said.
"You're so beautiful.
You know I never thought I would fall for a woman fifteen years younger than me.
You've changed me love" he said.
"Stop," she said softly before starting to kiss his neck.
His eyes shifted as he started to lose control.
He ripped off her shirt causing her to gasp.
He looked at her body and fell in love.
Aurora crested small hickeys on his neck before looking at him.
"Do you want this Aurora?
I won't force you" he said.
"Yes, I trust you," she said.
He then lifted her off the couch as her legs wrapped around him causing him to tingle.
He had done this before but this felt different as this time meant something more than a one-night stand.
He laid her on his bed and ripped off his clothes and her jeans before kissing down her body lovingly.
He ripped off her bra before latching his lips onto her nipple while massaging the other.
She threw her head back as she lost herself in pleasure.
He looked at her before removing her panties leaving her fully vulnerable.
She felt like she couldn't breathe as lust strangled her.
She moaned softly as he continued to explore her body.
"Keep making those pretty little sounds for me darling," he said before kissing her stomach.
She squeezed the bed sheets as Lucifer looked at her with his red eyes.
She kissed him as he pushed himself into her.
She had never felt so much ecstasy from another person and she never wanted it to stop.