Chapter 4: The Cadet Corps Part 2

Marco, Mia, Conny, Armin, Eren, and I were on a porch watching 'Potato Girl' run laps.

"Man, I thought Shadis was gonna kill Potato Girl." Said Conny.

"It's funny. Being told to run 'til the sun sets didn't bother her nearly as much as losing meal privileges for the next five days." Eren said.

"I think she said she's from Dauper. If I remember right, that's a small hunting village up in the mountains." Conny said, watching Potato girl run.

"Hey, what's that?" I pointed at the cart pulled by horses. I could see the faint silhouette of a man sitting down in the cart.

"They're dropouts. They'd prefer to work in the fields." Mina answered.

"But it's only the first day," I said.

"That's just the way it is," Eren stated. I, and everybody else, turned my head towards him.

"If you can't handle the pressure, you've gotta leave." He continued, "Though, I can't believe anyone would rather pull plants than fight."

"I know about some of us," Marco began, "but you never mentioned where you were from, Eren." He turned towards Eren.

"The same as Armin and Y/N, Shiganshina," He said with a smile. He put his left arm around me and his right around Armin. Eren put his arm around my waist. I gave him a funny look which he returned with an innocent smile.

"Oh, wow. That means.." Marco trailed off, a sympathetic look on his face.

"You saw it. You were there that day." Conny finished. I could see he was sweating with excitement.

"The Colossal one? Did you see him?" Conny questioned, a hint of excitement on his face.

"Y/N was the one who got the best look at him, so you'll have to ask them," Eren said.

Conny and Marco looked directly at me.

"Eren," I whispered, "do you know what you've done?"

"Hm?" Was his reply.

"They'll be all over us during dinner, you
stupid idiot!" I whispered yelled.

(Time Skip)

"Yeah, okay? I saw the big guy." I said.

"Whoa, seriously?" Samual said.

"Okay, exactly how tall was he?" A guy asked.

I sighed, " He seemed to be about 60 meters tall. He could only peer over the wall."

"Wait, I heard he stepped over the wall completely!" A guy said.
"Me too!" Another chipped in.

"He was big but not that big," Eren said.
"Yeah," I said.

"So what did it look like?" Mina asked.

"He had no skin, just muscles and..." I trailed off. I didn't know what to say. But I kept talking.

"He had a mouth like a corpse, I would say." I finished.