𝓨𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓷'𝓼 𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝔀𝓮𝓪𝓹𝓸𝓷

Y/n L/n was never the type to like going out or going to school. She never did once and has been skipping school, which resulted in her being expelled from the middle school she was in... For her age, she was very short... 

"...Score!" She clapped her hands while releasing the gaming console and shooting her hands up. Y/n gained a lot of intelligence and skill from playing games. "Y/n L/n. Are you playing video games again?" Y/n's mother walked in on the petite girl wrapped in her blanket, Y/n turned to her mother with a lollipop in mouth while blinking nonchalantly. "M-mom, I didn't know you were still here..?" She tried to smile back but her mother sighed in frustration, "That's it. I'm sending you to school." Her mother walked away before Y/n could even get a say in anything.

"Darn it! That means I have to wake up early!"  Y/n grips her head while shaking it in frustration.

_

A loud snore came from the petite girl's room as she was still tucked in her bed with a sleepy grin while snoring away with no care in the world... Her mother stomped up the stairs before bursting in the room "Wake up!!" Grumpily disturbing Y/n's sleep as she jolts up in shock. "Mom, why'd you wake me?" she rubbed her eyes while yawning. "I enrolled you in high school, sweetie, your momma just saved your life!" Her mother's eyes sparkled but Y/n widened in disbelief. "I'm never going to school!" She hid under her blanket before it was ripped off of her and her mother chucked her over her shoulder. "Time for uniform!" 

_

"Ahh! It's beautiful!" Y/n's mother shrieked in happiness. Y/n couldn't help but frown at the expression on her mother's face, "I hate this idea.." "You're gonna get used to it." Her mother glared at her before going back to the desk to pay for the uniform. Y/n huffed. "Why did I get involved in this.." Her mother called out to her so they could leave.

Y/n grabbed her stuff and left with her.

_

They arrived at the school and her mother couldn't stop praising the school's appearance. Y/n was embarrassed but soon walked away with her duffel bag, with her wallet, gaming console, flip phone, extra jersey, candy and schedule.

"Now everyone-" The teacher paused to see the latecomer going through the door, "You must be Y/n L/n right?" she asked. Y/n nodded but didn't pay attention to all the gossip going throughout the class. "Let's not waste more time, please go sit next Murasakibara Atsushi." She said before asking the said person to put his hand up, he shot his hand up lazily before yawning.

Y/n walked to the empty seat and didn't bother to introduce herself to anyone.

_

The bell rang and three girls swarmed around her, "Hi, my name is _____. This is _____ and B/f/n!" One girl's high pitched voice quickly annoyed Y/n. She sighed but gave a soft smile, "It's nice to meet you." Y/n bowed her head, they all felt a warm glow come from her as they all had pink on their cheeks.

"We're all going to the cafeteria, wanna come?" B/f/n asked. Y/n seemed to take a liking to her since she didn't use some type of girly high pitched voice. "Sure."

_

The cafeteria was full of truck loads of people and this is probably one quarter of the people in this school.. Scary... "Hello, what would you like to eat?" the cafeteria worker asked. Y/n looked at the options and concluded on cooked white rice, miso soup and ramen with milk on the side. "Y/n-san, what school did you use to go to?" One of the girls asked, Y/n thought about it. "(insert school name)." "Wow, that's one of the best middle schools!" The other girl yelped, B/f/n widened her eyes but didn't speak. "That's amazing. That must mean you're really smart, right?" the same girl with the high pitched voice asked.

Y/n nodded, she took many bites of her rice and finished it all. While the ramen dish and miso soup had been devoured as well. "Delicious." Y/n mumbled.. The girls (except B/f/n) looked at her as if she was a monster. "W-woah. You eat a lot.." One girl said. Y/n took that as an insult but quickly glanced at her with a guilty face "I'm sorry if it disgusts you.." She said. The girl waved her hands in front of her "Don't be! I mean.. That's cool!" The girl tried to cover up her mean comment,

"What clubs did you decide to join, Y/n-san?" Asked B/f/n. Y/n shrugged as they both separated from the other two girls that didn't seem like Y/n's friends nor B/f/n's friends either. "I haven't thought about it?" She lazily leaned on B/f/n's shoulder.

Both of them chuckled at her laziness before going to their next class.

_

Classes had ended and the lunch period was in session. Y/n walked out with B/f/n, talking all about the candies they loved and their hobbies. "Ah!" B/f/n winced because she accidentally bumped into someone "Sorry about that.. You okay?" The voice asked her as they lent a hand to her. She looked up to see an angel, "D-don't worry, it's my fault.." She smiled but took his hand anyway. It was Himuro Tatsuya, very popular in basketball.. He had fangirls too.

Y/n's eyes glided to all the girls glaring at B/f/n, she waved her hand to all of them.. gaining their attention. She imitated slitting her throat with a gentle closed eye smile. 

They all widened their eyes before rushing away in a hurry. "I'm very sorry." Himuro said once again before bowing. This was taking longer than expected, "B/f/n! I'm hungry, let's go to the cafeteria!" Y/n smiled before taking B/f/n's hand in hers. Making eye contact with someone other than Himuro... He was tall. 

"It was nice meeting you both. Bye." Y/n walked away with B/f/n before hearing B/f/n's 'love at first sight' talk.

_

School had finally ended and Y/n was at a store. "Ah, and I'll take you.. you and you!"  she said with a malicious smile while tossing three individual candy packets. Then she searched for pocky. "Hmm... This one!" She held the pocky box but instantaneously pulled back once she felt a hand on hers, trying to grab the box as well. "Oh, sorry.. You can have it." She muttered with a smile. She looked into their eyes before getting familiar with them, "Wait a minute. You're the guy who was with Himuro-kun?" she pointed at the tall being before feeling awkward since he only stared back. 

Y/n blinked before grabbing two pocky boxes and putting it in her basket. "You like snacks, as well?" He asked. Y/n nodded but smiled unconsciously. "What are you doing?" She asked, he lifted his basket of plentiful goods. She nodded knowing what he was up to.

"Well, I'll be on my way, see ya." she waved at him as he waved back and continued shopping for snacks.

_

"How was school sweetie?" my mom asked. Y/n shrugged before grabbing a lollipop and unraveling it "It was fine." She responded bluntly, not giving in to her mother's kind voice.

She walked upstairs to change before indulging in her gaming console once again. 

She was reaching in her plastic bag but stopped once she touched the box of her pocky. She looked at it before flashbacking when she touched the tall guy's hand.. She felt warm in her heart...

"What am I thinking?! I need to get these funny feelings out of my head!" Y/n shook her head in embarrassment before focusing on her gaming console again, she was playing fall guys but she had died at the second-to-last round.. "Dang it!" A knock on the door had drawn all of Y/n's attention from the console. "Have you done your homework?!" A grim expression on the mother's face, Y/n averted eye contact.. Taking that as a no, her mother throws a book at her. "Do your homework!" She shouted and Y/n winced at the impact of the book while falling back.

_

 Thank you for watching and bye!!