𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭

Some say that out of a whole friend group, there is always only one person who is loyal.
I take that seriously. Choosing my friends wisely,

"Y/n-san, I've noticed you've been avoiding us and hanging out with b/f/n more, why?" She tilted her head with a hurt expression portrayed on her face, the other girl next to her not caring for Y/n or b/f/n. "I'm sorry, I didn't notice.." Y/n said with an awkward smile.

f/f/n1 = fake friend's name 1 who has the high pitched voice

f/f/n2 = fake friend's name 2 who doesn't care

F/f/n1 smiled as if Y/n made a joke before understanding what was going on. "Now, let's all get this straight. Me and f/f/n2 don't like you both and you don't like us, it would be better if we didn't hang out with each other, okay?" f/f/n1 said that with a wide smile still on her face, b/f/n finally gave a sour face when f/f/n1 said that. F/f/n2 stated, "We only kept b/f/n because we felt bad for her but now we have no reason to feel bad." she half-heartedly explained. B/f/n was about to break out in tears before being pet on the head

"You two are so lame.. No wonder she had to endure your annoying ramblings and cold excuses." Y/n submitted with a grin. Both f/f/n1 and f/f/n2 dropped their jerk expressions to a surprised offended one. "How dare-" Before f/f/n1 could go on even further, Y/n stared at her with a cold glare "I'm just stating the cold truth. You both should get used to it since you just offended my best friend." Y/n smiled at the wide-eyed faces the two made, b/f/n sniffled but later was engulfed in a hug once the two stomped off in embarrassment..

"It's okay.. I'll always be here with you.." Y/n promised while tracing her fingers on b/f/n's back. B/f/n sobbed loudly. Not caring anymore about ruining other people's images,

_

After that. Y/n and B/f/n became the closest, "What should we eat today, Y/n-san?" B/f/n asked carrying her school bag and holding out her credit card. Y/n shook her head to her paying but b/f/n insisted, making Y/n huff. 

"Y/n-chin?" a lazy voice caught Y/n off guard, "Hm. Yeah?" She turned before scanning the familiar voice. "Himuro-kun's friend?" Y/n cocked her head on an angle in shock, the tall giant seemed to be pissed when he was announced as 'Himuro's friend.' "My name is Murasakibara Atsushi, I sit next to you in class." He narrowed his eyes at Y/n, visibly pissed off. 

Y/n widened her eyes before nodding. "What are you doing here?" She asked, going back to her gaming console to focus. "I was getting more snacks." He said, Y/n nodded before going full focus on her console. Not knowing she was being called to, a finger tapped on her shoulder, "That girl is calling your name." Murasakibara said nonetheless; The said girl hit Y/n on the head "Ow-!" Y/n winced before B/f/n cursed at her. "I was ordering our food and you were too busy to even notice I was trying to call you, idiot!" Y/n apologised quietly.

B/f/n noticed the guy that tapped Y/n on the shoulder walking away. "Do you know him?" b/f/n pointed to his figure walking away with a bag of treats. 

He held a slim line on his face as he walked away somewhere, Y/n blunk before eating her chocolate that b/f/n bought for her. "He's Himuro-kun's friend. Your boyfriend's friend?" Y/n tried to get her familiar with the memory and b/f/n blushed before yelling at the short girl's face.

_

Many hours had immobilized Y/n's schedule. It was after school and after club activities were up-and-running. Y/n was walking past the gym since she had to stay behind in class since she was caught sleeping through class... Y/n took a peek inside but was later enabled since someone blocked her view, "Y/n-chin, what are you doing still in school?" Murasakibara asked, lazily trudging over to the entrance to see the small girl. "I had to stay back in class because I was sleeping.." Y/n huffed a sigh of annoyance but wondered what was happening in the gym "What's happening in the gym?" Y/n asked, Murasakibara explained that him and his teammates were training for the nationals. "That sounds cool." Y/n yawned but flinched once Murasakibara placed a hand on her wrist, "You should become the manager then." Her figure followed after his as he dragged her gently towards the coach, "I didn't agree to this!" She shrieked out but Murasakibara let go before promoting her as their new manager.

"You're a bit short for someone who's in high school.." the female coach said, Y/n gave her a cold glare. "I am well educated, I'll have you know." She threatened the coach with a menacing stare as the coach seemed fascinated by all the knowledge Y/n had. 

"She's perfect.." The coach's mouth was left agape as Y/n was confused by the sudden compliment coming from her, "I accept her. We needed someone like her," The coach turned to Murasakibara and patted his shoulder. It obviously bothered the tall fellow and he slightly moved beside Y/n, "Good job, Y/n-chin." He congratulated her as she seemed pissed at the dumb situation she was in.

Her face dropped before she hit the shit out of Murasakibara, not affecting him any bit. "You got me in this, get me out!!" She screamed, causing attention from the other members of the basketball team. Some thought they were a couple, others thought she was crazy to even approach or even hit a tall being like Atsushi Murasakibara.

_

Y/n was now stuck being the Yosen basketball team's manager, having knowledge over all of the members and probably more... 

"I'm sorry, Y/n-chin." Murasakibara apologized for the hundredth time as Y/n kept ignoring him.

She didn't have any intentions of talking to him or even sparing a glance at him, "You made me join a club that I didn't even care for or even like in the first place, Murasakibara Atsushi." The giant winced when he heard Y/n say his full name. He sweat dropped at her angry aura but quickly tried to make up for it with food, knowing fully well that she loves candy.

"Wanna lollipop?" He lent the lollipop towards her to tempt her. Y/n gave it a glance before finally looking at Murasakibara, "Fine." Y/n spat before snatching the lollipop out of his hand and hungrily unwrapping it from its candy wrapper,

She spun it around with her mouth and hummed happily. "Nice?" Murasakibara interrupted her lightened expression, "Whatever." She turned away with folded arms....