𝓨𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓨/𝓝

Y/n found the giant very amusing. Every time she was gaming, he'd always lay his chin on her head and watch her on her gaming console. 

"What are you playing Y/n-chin?" Murasakibara asked me. I was so indulged with my console that I couldn't answer him, he just laid his chin on top of my head before watching me use my combo move against Zafina which made her lose and me winning with no doubt. My character was King (Which is literally my favourite but doesn't have to)

I cheered. Yawning unbearably before lying on someone's stomach... "Oh, I forgot you were there Murasakibara.." I made myself comfortable and continued playing Tekken. Winning every single game.

"Don't you know we're practicing, Y/n-chin?" Murasakibara said in a questioning tone. 

My eyes shifted to him after I beat Heihachi for the second time, "Mhm." I hummed to him, what I didn't notice was that he was mad that I wasn't watching them practice or presumably him.

He took my gaming console, I had a murderous glint in my eye before hissing at him "Give my console back!" I jumped, but, to no avail to get my console back, Murasakibara huffed before handing the console to the coach.. Pointing out that it was distracting me from my so-called duties. "You. Ass!" I hit him with everything I had but he reacted as if an adorable puppy was trying to play rough. 

"Give me my console back!!" I whined, Murasakibara smiled which made me widen my eyes and appear to have red streaks across my cheeks. "You're cute, Y/n-chin~" He lazily said, making my streaks redder than ever "Shut up!" I noticed everyone in the room was looking at us "What are you looking at? Get back to practice!!" I glared at every single one of them, especially, the sus ones.

My face was red like a tomato as my heart felt like it was melting as if it was under the hot sun. My first thought was to run away but I was blocked by the giant...

_

Practice finished and so did my mini episode, I had my console and I stuffed it in my bag.. Also, taking out some candy and stuffing my face with it. "Can I have some?" Murasakibara asked, I looked over at him in a dumbfounded manner but still gave him some.

"Where are you headed, Y/n-chin?" Murasakibara finished one bag of my candy, "Home." I bluntly stated. 

I looked over to the side and saw the moon settling over us with a smile, it brought me to smile as well. "Y/n-chin is smiling?" Murasakibara exhaled as I quickly brought back my pout and frowned at the 6 foot giant beside me, "You ruined the moment." I turned my head before being met with a head pat, it felt strange... But I like it... I LIKED IT?!! 

Murasakibara was smiling down at me with a dumb grin on his stupid face... "I've been wondering, Y/n-chin, do you ever get butterflies in your tummy and feel like your heart is melting??" Murasakibara asked a genuine question, for once. My heart was beating faster than usual and I nodded to his question, "What I'm trying to say is. Will you be mine, Y/n-chin?" Murasakibara looked over at me with hope in his purple mesmerising eyes, I blushed extra. My heart is ready to fall out of my body as I feel my legs give up on the spot.. Just as I was gonna hit the ground, Murasakibara snaked his arms around my frame and made sure I was supported by him. "You ok, Y/n-chin?" "This is what you make me feel, Murasakibara..." my eyes glossed as I was tearing up on the spot.

Avoiding eye contact "I like you, Murasakibara!" I held his shirt for me to cover my face with. 

His chuckle informed me that he understood my feelings and a warm feeling was felt on my forehead, I looked up to only to feel the warmth on my lips... It was HIS LIPS??? 

I widened my eyes and waited for him to pull away before speaking. I tried to speak but nothing came out of my mouth... "I took you by surprise Y/n-chin," Murasakibara smartly assumed. My face couldn't contain its straight face and I was a tomato all over again.

"I will protect you forever, Y/n-chin~" 

_

~~Short but thanks for watching~~