Going Out

Afterwards*

"So my dear how are you feeling" Alastor asked you "Depends, in what way do you mean?" You asked him. "Just in general my dear" he answered "Well physically, besides my broken arm I feel ok" you answered him. "And what about mentally my dear?" Alastor asked "I guess I feel sorta, safe" you said to him. Alastor put a confused look on his face but still smiling, you look at him and noticed "What's with that look?" You asked him. "It's just strange that you said that you feel safe even though you are around me and you are acting strangely normal even after I almost killed you" he answered. "Well you didn't though and you said that you wouldn't, you don't seem like the type to lie, if anything you'd just change the conversation to something else if you were going to kill me" you said to him. "Hmmm I do suppose that your right" he said agreeing with you. Alastor looked at the time and you followed his gaze, it was 11:30 am. "Well I do think we should be heading out my dear Husker should be opening soon" Alastor said to you "Wait what do you mean by opening Al?" you asked him. "You will see when we get there, now follow me my dear it's not a long walk from here" he said to you. "Alright if you say so, if you try any shit I'll kill you" you said to him.

On the way*

"Hey Alastor! Nice to see you out again, how've you been my friend?" asked a stranger that came out of the blue "Ah! Hello there my good fellow, I have been doing quite well" he answered the him. You both continue walking down the road, "So who the hell was that guy, do you know him?" you asked Alastor " Well I don't know him formally but we have crossed paths once or twice before" he answered. "Huh? He really seemed to know you, he knew your name and was pretty casual about it" you said to him curiously. "Quite a few people know me around here that happens very often" he said to you "So are you popular or something?" you asked him. "Something like that my dear" he answered halfway "How the hell are you popular, you don't seem like the going out type of guy" you told him. "I shall tell you another day my dear I promise" he said to you as he reached out and held your hand, you blush and hold his hand tighter. He smiled and continued down the path until you both reached a cabin near the edge of the woods. "This is his house?" you asked confused, Alastor remained silent as he let go of your hand to open the door.

Inside*

When he opened the door there was overlapping chatter as you both entered what seemed to be a bar. "Al not that I'm arguing but are you sure this is the right place I don't think we're going to find you friend here" you asked Alastor. "Quite the contrary my dear he owns this place, he lives in the shack that's behind here, this is just the place he works" Alastor said to you. "A bar owner... HA!!! I didn't know that you actually had good taste in friends, do you get free drinks here?" You asked him very exited, "Why do you seem so excited my dear?" he asked you with a confused look. "Duh! because I need a goddamned drink right now" you said looking at him with a straight face. You walk over to the front of the bar and sit down "Hey barkeep can I get some beer over here!" you asked. "Alright, what kind of beer do you want lady" asked the bartender. "Excuse me you Fuc-" you said but was cut off by Alastor "Husker my good friend I see you have met Y/N".
"Your name is Y/N huh sounds like a boy's name" Husker said questionably "Excuse me you fucker I'm a goddamned male you idiot" you said to Husker in an aggressive tone. "You got quite a mouth there how about I shove those words down your fucking throat" Husker said to you with a pissed off face "I'd like to see you try you dumbass bitch" you argued. "E-erm now now there's no need to do that my dear " Alastor said to you. "Huh, my dear...." Husker said confused.