Do You Remember Me?

Continued*

"Ugh... do I have to tell you?" You said groggily to Husk "Yes you do shithead, now what did you mean by you were in heaven?" Husk said impatiently. "Fine.... Whatever" you replied unenthusiastically "I was in heaven for a few years until I beat the shit out of an angel that pissed me off" you said halfheartedly "I'm going to need more information than that, say the whole story" Husk said frustratedly "Listen all I want to do right now is drink my heart out, I think it's pretty obvious why I just want to be drunk right now" you said taking the drink from Husks hand and chugging the rest of it while Husk just gets another bottle. "Jeez your really having a beer fest over here" Angel said while approaching the bar, "What do you want?" You ask Angel "I want a drink dumbass, why else would I come over here?" Angel said helping himself to the beer "I don't know maybe to suck someone's dick" you said to Angel with a cold face. "Oof ouch that hurts" Angel said sarcastically "Anyway what are you two drunk hotties talking about" Angel asked "None'ya thats what" you replied "He's telling me how he got to hell from heaven" Husk said quickly "You son of a bitch Husk" you said angrily "WHAT!?!? Ha and I just thought you were a normal sexy demon but a fallen angel, thats just wow" Angel said surprised.

"So how did ya fall, did it hurt" Angel asked snickering "Haha very funny, very clever, how original" you said sarcastically "Oooh do you have wings?" Angel asked "Yea..." you replied slowly as you sprouted black tinted wings from your back "Ooooh! They look so fluffy" Angel said while reaching for them and while Husk just stood there dumbfounded, you quickly put your wings away before Angel could touch them."Don't touch them" you said coldly to Angel "Alright fine, but whats your problem? You were nicer before what made you so pissed off?" Angel asked, you didn't reply, Husk sighs and says "He's pissed off because Alastor doesn't remember him and shooed him off". You start staring at Husk menacingly "You're doing that on purpose to piss me off" you muttered under your breath angrily "What? Oh so you knew him when you were alive, but what's the problem? Was he an important figure in his life?" Angel asked confused "He was Alastor's first lover, but after they actually started dating they both were killed" Husk said while throwing away his empty bottle. "Awww that sucks" Angel said sarcastically.

"Screw the both of ya, go die a second time" you said flipping them both off "Now tell me the full damn story" Husk said frustratedly. "Ugh of course that was your goal" you said annoyed "And I will keep annoying you until you tell me" Husk said cockily "Fine, if it'll shut you up" you replied "Ooooh story time! Let me go make some popcorn" Angel said walking into the hotels kitchen. "Finally he's gone" you said relieved "Alright I'll tell you now"

*35 years ago*
"Y/N!!" You heard a familiar voice shout, you wake up to find a lady on top of you, when you see her your eyes start to fill up with tears "Sis?" You said reaching up to feel her face. After you know she is real you jolted up and hugged the woman "Seriphina!!!!! It's really you!!!" You exclaimed "B-but how you- your " you stuttered. "Dead, I know" she finished "D-does that mean?" You say shocked " Yea, you're dead to" Seriphina said rubbing the back of her head meekly, you gasp "Where's Alastor!?!?!" You shouted looking around for him among all of the white clouds. "He's most likely in hell Y/N he was a killer after all" Seriphina said looking down at the ground "Then I have to get down there!!!" You yelled through your tears "I'm sorry" Seriphina said while hugging you warmly, you grip her tightly as you started to cry your heart out.

Afterwards*
"I'm surprised that you even opened yourself up to even have a boyfriend, but I'm not so surprised that he was a killer" Seriphina said surprised, "Were you just watching me the entire time?" You said shuttering "Well not the entire time, hehe" she says unconvincingly "No wonder I always felt like I was being watched" you said with chills on your back "What!?? I just wanted to know how my little brother was doing" Seriphina said innocently "More like a stalker" you said jokingly. "WHA?!?! Humph, I'm not a stalker" Seriphina said hurt "Haha you kinda are though" you said teasingly, "Hey adorable" a stranger said to Seriphina "Oh... hey Jack." Seriphina said uncomfortably "Who's this?" Jack said looking at you judgmentally "That's my little brother" Seriphina said looking at you hopefully "Oh you're little brother well then it's nice to meet ya" Jack said holding his hand out to you, you walk past him not even acknowledging him in the slightest "Nice to meet you to.." you said sarcastically "I would like to stay and talk but me and my sister have some catching up to do" you said taking Seriphina's hand and walking away. The two of you walk in silence for awhile until Jack is out of sight "So... Who is he?" You questioned Seriphina "He's just some asshole that won't accept that I don't like him" she replied to you, you stop and look over at her, you grab her shoulders "Did he touch you" you said ready to kill someone. "No, he's just someone who tries to get me to fall for him" Seriphina said frustratedly "How so?" You said with the same look on your face "Basically by trying to make me jealous by showing how popular he is with the other girls, to be honest I'm surprised that he even made it into heaven acting like that" Seriphina said unamused. "Well if he ever touches you just let me know... and I will Murder him" you assured her "You know you'll go to hell for that right" Seriphina said to you "I'm surprised that I even got into heaven in the first place" you said unalarmed.

For the next 34 years you protected your sister from Jack by pulling her away from the awkward situations between her and Jack*

"Hey! You Jerk!!!" Jack yelled at you while walking towards you, "What the heck do you want jerk" you replied to him, he started running towards you and gripped your shirt "Why the hell are you keeping me away from Seriphina!!!!!" Jack yelled at you "Because, She. Doesn't. Like . You, you asshole" you said slowly and teasingly. Hatred flared through Jacks eyes "You little runt" Jack said putting his fist up, Seriphina runs over "Stop it!! You'll be punished for this if you don't stop" Seriphina shouted at the two of you "Stay the hell out of th-" Jack was interrupted by you kneeing him in between his legs, he fell down to the ground in pain "Don't ever talk to my sister like that again" you said menacingly then punching in the face repeatedly.

Present*
"And I kept on punching the shit out of him, I'm pretty sure he's dead but after I was pulled off of him I got put into hell because I broke the rules" You finished. "Damn that sucks, but I don't think that you've ever mentioned you having a sister" Husk said confused "I never really talked about her, she died when we were kids due to brain cancer" you replied. "Well this put aside, you better tell Al who you are" Husk said "I'm pretty sure he wants me to stay away from him" you said withdrawn "Like hell you are, I don't want to have to be dealing with your emotional bull shit the entire time" Husk said frustratedly "Wow I feel so loved by you" you said sarcastically, Angel walks back over and sits down "Alright you can start now" Angel exclaimed "To bad, he already finished" Husk said taking a sip of his drink "Oh god damn it!" Angel said angrily. Husk finishes his drink and then pulls you away from the bar "Come on, I'm taking you yo Al's room so I don't have to deal with this emotional shit" Husk said pulling you over to Charlie and Vaggie "Hey where the hell is Alastor's room?" Husk asked impatiently "Oh, um he's in room 108" Charlie replied.

"Alright thanks" Husk replied quickly and walking away "Woh woh wait a sec" you said to Husk trying to pull away, Husk ignored you and continued to walk over to the room. Husk knocked on the door "Who is it?" Alastor asked, Husk opened the door pushed you in and closed the door, you turned around and started to bang on the door "HUSK YOU LET ME OUTTA HERE RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!!!" You yelled at him through the door. "Oh it's you." Alastor said annoyed "Oh shut the hell up deer boy" you responded, "You should really learn some manners" Alastor said unamused "Jesus even after 70 years you haven't changed" you said annoyed. "And what in the world do you mean by that, do I know you?" Alastor questioned you. "Crap." You thought to yourself