We Meet Again

70 years later*

"Ugh ow fucking shit heads" you said as you stood up from sitting in an alleyway, "Oh goddamn it my drugs!" Someone said, you turn over to find none other than the P*rn star Angel Dust. Angel notices you looking over at him and walks over to you "Hey there hot stuff you looking for a good time for a little cash" Angel asked you. You hand him a stack of cash "Ha I knew you were one of my fans, you must want me to do some dirty shit to for giving me this much cash" Angel said looking up noticing you walking away. Angel runs over to you "What is this a way to a motel or something" Angel asked you. "No now leave me alone" you replied "What!?!" Angel said shocked "Then what about this money?" Angel asked "Keep it, just don't spend it on stupid fucking drugs" you answered. Angel shrugged and walked away "Your lost buddy" he said while walking away.

You keep on walking for another block and see a bunch of demons crowding around a TV. You walk over to see the news playing "Now for our next interview we have the daughter of the king of hell to talk about her new passion project" Katie said on the television. "Passion project, I wonder what it is?" You thought to yourself, you kept on watching the whole interview through "Hahaha what an idiot she thinks that demons would give a shit about being redeemed!" A demon next to you laughed. "Humans are the same way you know, we always dream of something that we can't possibly achieve, there are only a few people who have achieved their so called impossible dreams" you said still looking at the TV. "Don't tell me you actually believe this crap Hahaha!" The demon next to you laughed, you got fed up so you pulled your gun on him and shot him in his arm "Ow! What the HELL!?!?" He shouted "You pissed me off, next time I'll shoot your head" you said with a menacing look on your face.

"Well now that isn't very nice" said someone behind you, you look behind you to see a demon dressed in red with black horns "Whats it to you dick head" you replied. You looked around to see the other demons ran away, the man held out his hand "My name is Alastor what is yours my dear?" He asked you "Wait Alastor?" You thought to yourself. "My name is Y/N" you said shaking his hand "Y/N..." Alastor mumbled under his breath "What you got a problem" you said frustratedly "Oh nothing my dear it's just that doesn't really sound like a name for a lady" Alastor replied. "I'm a fucking BOY!!" You yelled at him angrily "Ah my mistake then my fellow" Alastor said meekly "This situation... it's exactly like it was before. Except us being in hell" you thought to yourself. "Well I'm off now farewell" he said walking away "Did he not recognize me?" You asked yourself disappointed, you walk in the opposite direction with multiple thoughts running through your head "What am I thinking there's a chance that he isn't the same Alastor it could be a common name" you kept on thinking to yourself.

You walk to the Happy Hotel, "Welp this is better than living on the streets" you muttered to yourself, you walk up to the door and find it locked "Guess their still getting back from the set" you thought to yourself. You wait there for a few minutes and see a car pull up and three demons come out of the car, Angel noticed you sitting on the steps "Oh hey it's you again" Angel exclaimed "Oh hey it's the famous porn star again" you reply cockily "Who are you?" Charlie asked "Probably one of Angels fans" Vaggie said rolling her eyes. "Fuck no, I'd rather die a second time than fuck that spider" you exclaimed "Well it's your loss if you came to get your money back then it's a no go pal" Angel said crossing both sets of his arms. "No I don't give two shits about that I'm actually here to live at the hotel" you said "Wow really!!!" Charlie said excitedly "I'm assuming that you just want to be here for a free room" Vaggie said suspicious of you "That is really only half of it, I just want to see my sister again" you said looking down. "Awww, well then you chose the right place your going to have so much fun here!!!" Charlie exclaimed excitedly "Whats your name?" Vaggie asked "It's Y/N" you replied.

"Y/N!" Vaggie shouted pointing her spear at you "Vaggie!! What are you doing!?" Charlie asked worriedly "He's an Overlord!" Vaggie replied "Only by technicality, it was in self-defense he tried to kill me first!" You said appalled. "Oh no we aren't hold that against you" Charlie said trying to keep your attention "Can we go inside already I need to rest my flawless body" Angel said tiredly "Good idea" Charlie said unlocking and opening of the hotel, you walk inside to find a dirty and unorganized room "I-i know that it's a little shabby but we try our best" Charlie said worryingly "Welp this is still better than living on the streets" you replied to her "Wait you were living on the streets" Charlie said sadly and hugged you. You look at her weirdly "Oh um sorry force of habit" Charlie said embarrassed "Don't worry I'm just not used to someone hugging me or having any physical touch with me really, it's actually assuring" you said smiling.

After a few minutes Alastor arrived*

"Get the hell out! I know your game" Vaggie shouted at Alastor angrily "Hey wait!! Don't you kinda need literally anyone to promote the hotel especially after that fiasco on the news" you said getting in front of Alastor blocking him from the spear. "Well then I should assure you that I will not hurt anyone that takes up residence in this hotel, if I wanted to I would have done it already" Alastor replied with a murderous face and a grinning smile. You sit down with Angel and Vaggie to hear the story of the Radio Demon, "Well then I suppose I could cash in a few favors to make this place look presentable" Alastor said walking over to the fireplace. He pulls out a dark figure from the fire, once all of the ash is of of her she turns out to be an adorable little chibi like demon "Hi my name is Niffty, it's nice to meet you it's been a bit since I've made new friends" Niffty said with a cute smile.

Alastor then walks over to what is supposed to be the front desk, then appears a cat demon you gasp "Cute!" You mumble exaggerated under your breath. "What do you think I'm some fucking clown" He yelled at Alastor angrily "Maybe" Alastor answered a few seconds later "But Husk if you do not like this place I could make it more to your liking, if you want me to" Alastor said giving him a bottle of cheap booze. "So Husk is a cat now" you thought to yourself trying to hold your laughter in, Husk looked at you "What the hell are you looking at shit head" Husk said angrily. Charlie then went over to greet him, you look over at Alastor "He looks so different, but..." you look on top of his head "All I want to do right now is pet those ears" you thought to yourself excitedly. Alastor walks over to Angel "And what can you do to help around here my feminine fellow" Alastor asked him "I can give you some good head" Angel responded, Alastor looks at him stunned "Ha, No." Alastor replied to Angel and walking away. You try your best to hold in your laughter, then after composing yourself you walk over to the front desk which has now turned into a bar, "Hey Husk" you greeted him kindly for the first time "Hey Y/N" Husk said looking at you. "I don't remember telling you my name" you replied to him shocked "You don't look very different you know you just got a more wolfy vibe to you now, nice ears dumbass" Husk replied. "Like your the one to talk dick head you've gone full cat, as if you weren't as lazy as one before" you said to him pointing at his ears.

"Screw you" Husk said putting his middle finger up "Can I pet them?" You ask "No" Husk replied quickly "Please" you beg him "No! Fuck off" Husk replied angrily. "Come on I always patted your head before whats so different now?" You said reaching out to pet him, before he could push you away you were able to get to his head. He put his head down "Purr Purr" Husk purring just like a cat "To cute to cute to cute" you thought to yourself over and over. "You know this is the first time I've ever thought you were actually adorable" you said to him "Fuck off" Husk said still in his position. Then an explosion blasted the front door off of its hinges hitting Niffty. All of you run outside to find a giant machine operated by Sir Pentious, but while he was blabbing on to  Alastor, Alastor opened a big portal and giant black tentacles crushed the machine and made it explode. "Damn" you whispered "Yup" Husk said not very surprised, "That was hot, I wonder what else those tentacles can do~" you whispered pervertedly with intentions of Husk hearing it, Husk spits out his drink "What the Fuck Y/N!" he loudly whispered back at you. You were holding in your laughter with tears of joy in your eyes, you all go back inside and basically pretended nothing had happened, you walk over to Alastor "Hey Al, nice job you're pretty strong" you said holding out your hand, Alastor turns to look at you "Please stay away from me I'm not very fond of dogs" Alastor said coldly and walked away. "You don't recognize me do you?" You mutter under your breath distraught, you walk over to the bar again and put your head down "Let me guess he didn't recognize you" Husk said grabbing another bottle of beer "No" you said depressed. "I wonder if he even remembers the agreement between you two" Husk said to himself out loud, "What sucks is that we died right after our first date" you said groggily, Husk looks at you surprised "Oh so you guys finally started dating and died right afterwards, thats got to suck" Husk said jokingly. You both sit in silence "You know when I found Alastor down here he was looking everywhere for you" Husk said breaking the silence "Really?" You asked "Yup, what I don't get is how he didn't find you, he finds me easily. He started to think that you went to heaven and eventually just gave up" Husk said chugging the bottle of beer in his hand.

"Well I kinda was in heaven" you muttered under your breath, Husk heard what you said "What the hell do you mean by that?" He asked you confused.