I Love You

Continued*

You get into the bed with Alastor and lay down next to him, Alastor stares at you with passionate eyes "S-stop staring at me you p-perv" you say flustered. "Come closer, please my dear" Alastor said drunkenly "W-what?" you say shocked. Before you said anything else Alastor pulls you closer to him "I want to cuddle" he says kissing your forehead. Your whole face turns red "A-al you better not fucking remember this when you wake up" you said as you kissed his cheek. When you opened your eyes you see Alastor still staring at you but with more passion, there was a minute of silence between the both of you "Can we kiss on the lips now my dear~" he says pulling you closer, your to flustered to answer. He pulls even closer about to kiss you, when you finally had come to your senses you pushed him away before he was able to kiss you. "N-no! You idiot, we've only known each other for 2 days and you're already doing stuff like this" you say flustered, "But don't you feel the same way?~" he said curiously. "Y-yes of course I do!! Wait n-no I don't!!! I-I don't know" you say as Alastor pulled you towards him.

He pulled you towards him and started cuddling with you "Mmmm~ your a comfy pillow darling~" he said patting your head. You blush "Be careful you dummy, I still have a broken arm you know" you mutter under your breath.

5 hours later (6:00 pm) Alastor's POV*

"Uhgg" Alastor groaned, he opened his eyes to see you sleeping peacefully next to him. His face turned red as a rose, he sits up quickly "Oh nonononono what happened!?!?! Did I do something when I was drunk!?! All of our clothes are still on so I don't think I did anything" Alastor thought to himself still a bit frantic. He looks over at you and was able to calm down then blushes "Well... maybe just this once" he thought as he leaned over to kiss you. "Nope nonononono, I have only known him for 2 days, I should at least get to know him" he thought to himself backing away. Alastor's head start's throbbing "Ughhh, my head is pounding I shouldn't have drank to much this early" he muttered to himself as he laid back down, he looked over at you and smiled "This isn't so bad" he thought to himself as he cuddled up to you. "Awww you like cuddling me that much Al" you said teasingly as Alastor jolted up, and turned to look at you, "Ah e-erm, my dear h-how long have you've been a-awake!" Alastor said panicked and flustered. "Since you woke up, when you jolted up you woke me up in return" you said, Alastor was panicked and his whole face was red you smirked, "And~ I saw that you were going to kiss me~ but then you got all frantic and embarrassed" you said teasingly. Alastor froze in silence and embarrassed with his hand over his mouth looking away, "So besides that... Do you remember anything before you blacked out?" you asked him worried that he would remember. "E-eh? You don't care that I almost k-kissed you??" Alastor asked embarrassed, "Hmmm? How could I? I am pretty irresistible" you said in a joking manner. "I-I actually do remember what happened" Alastor said blushing and holding his hand up to where you kissed him, your face turned a bright red and jolted up, hitting your head "DAMN IT!!" you yelled angrily. "W-what is it??" Alastor asked confused, "I was hoping that you wouldn't remember" you said groggily, "W-well I do forget what I do when I'm drunk but it only takes a few minutes for me to remember" Alastor said innocently. "NOW YOU TELL ME!!" you yelled embarrassed and frantic, "Well I didn't really mind" Alastor said to you in a calming voice and you blush. "Darling, I-" Alastor said changing his mind and looking away, "What is it? If your going to say something say it properly" you say to him, "Alright.... 'breathes in' I... love you to my dear" Alastor says as he looks deep into your eyes. "Hmph" you grunt "You already like me even though you have only known my for 2 days, at least take me on a date first" you said judgmentally "I was just replying back to you after all you said it to me first" Alastor said back. "W-well I didn't say it directly, and I said that when I was a bit drunk and you were drunk to" you said looking away blushing, "Well I'm not saying that I disagree with you. We have only known each other for 2 days and I have a bit of a problem with that, so I say we should make an agreement" he said to you. "Alright what are the terms of this agreement" you asked him, "I say that after an amount of time of knowing each other and who they are once we both  feel comfortable with this relationship we can and will be together if we choose, this would also give us time to see if we really love each other" Alastor said with clear intentions. "Alright, looks like a win-win situation to me, I like that plan, let's shake on it" you say holding your hand out to him, he shakes your hand and says "Let us see where this shall lead us my dear".

[During the course of 6 months you and Alastor grew closer and closer together, you both would ask each other question's about the other and you both always answer truthfully and had become very trusting of each other. You and Husker have a great relationship as well, you still get on each other's nerves sometimes but you both trust each other enough to become great friends, you would usually hang out with him at the bar while Alastor was at his radio station (or killing people). But when Husker was busy from time to time, you stayed alone at the house and you would listen to the radio on Alastor's channel. You both never had lost your feelings for each other and you both showed it (very obviously), Husker already knew you liked Alastor and would make fun of you a lot for it. But soon came the moment of truth are both you and Alastor ready for a relationship???]