Reunited

I grabbed my spaceship pen from my pocket that I kept from when I escaped the grabber. I don't know why I saved it because memories came flooding back once I laid eyes on it. The top still had dried blood from the grabber which made my skin crawl. To make it worse, I was walking on the sidewalk past the spot his van was parked when he took  me. My stomach turned and I started to feel tears form in my eyes. I walked fast to go somewhere where I didn't have to look at it. Thats when I bumped into someone and fell over.
"Oh shit, are you okay?" The person said, it was Robin. And I knew it was Robin because I could recognise his voice anywhere.
My heartbeat rapidly started getting faster as I looked up, rubbing my head. I saw Robin holding his hand out to help me up. I took his hand and thought and questions were filling my head.

Once I got up I looked him in the eyes, he looked, shocked? "Finn!" the sound of his voice had changed. and he did look slightly different surprisingly. He looked more tired and his hair
was a bit longer. I didn't think I was missing for a long time. I guess it was awhile though, because I think the town was considering I was dead. Including Robin. I was relieved when he hugged me, he didn't see how I was flustered when he took my hand. "Finney I missed you so much! I'm so glad you're okay!" He sounded so happy to see me.

Did he really miss me that much? I smiled. I guess he really was my good friend.
"I missed you too Robin." I barely got the words out, Robin pulled away from the hug as he let go of my hand. I part of me wished that he didn't. I hadn't put much thought into the fact I was crying. He saw my tears and his expression quickly changed. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?"
He asked me.
"Oh no dont worry, im fine. I just got some flashbacks."
I started to feel weak, like I couldn't stand, or breathe. More tears filled my eyes and I felt so embarrassed because it was all happening right in front of robin. I started feeling  more nauseous, and my heartbeat was getting faster, I felt like I was going to faint.

"Finney, what's happening, you're really pale.. my house is right around here, I can take you."
Robins words sounded unclear, and I couldn't respond, but either way I trusted him to help me no matter what.

He helped me walk all the way to his house, which was right around the corner like he said. He rang the doorbell and his mom looked in shock as she let us in.
Robin started speaking to her quickly, and handed me a glass of water. I tried my best to drink it fast before I ended up passing out.