Hermoso

(3rd person POV)
Once the doctors finally let Finney go, all he could think about was Robin. he just wanted to see his Robin.

He quickly changed out of his hospital gown, and felt something in his pocket. he took out the rocket ship. Finney held it in his fist, thinking about how he scratched the grabber with it. It was hard to look at thinking about the grabbers face and when he closed the van doors on Finney. 

Because of this, he couldn't continue to hold onto it forever, it would just feel like a part of the grabber with him. So he walked up to a trash can and dropped it in, walking out of the hospital room.

As soon as he got home, Finney called Robin. He wanted to hear his voice. Robin picked up. "Yes? This is Robin" He said, Finney smiled, "Hi robin!" "Oh Finney! How are you felling?" He asked,
"Im good, And i'm so happy to hear your voice again!"
Finney's words made robin blush, and he knew how happy he was to hear Finney too.
"I'm happy to hear yours too, hermoso." Robins smile could be heard through the phone.

"Hey, Finney, I know you might say no considering what happened the other day, but I was wondering if you wanted to sleep over tonight? We could watch texas chainsaw massacre like I said before?"
"Of course I would like to sleepover! If its okay with my dad obviously."
"Thats great!"
"Wait but, texas chainsaw massacre? i'm not so sure I want to watch a horror movie.." Finneys smile dropped.
"Trust me Finney, you're gonna love it! And besides, i'll be right next to you so don't be afraid to like, I don't know, like hold my hand or something.. haha."
"Yeah!"
"See you tonight at my house then. mi amor."

Finney hung up the phone and smiled, but he was curious what, hermoso, and mi amor meant. He assumed it was probably just friend, or buddy.