Butterflies

I was well awake by the time Robin was about to enter my hospital room. I was just talking to my dad and Gwen before, and it was a little overwhelming. I felt way better that Robin was going to talk to me though.

He peeked his head through the door and stepped in slowly. "Hey finn, how are you feeling?"
He came to sit next to me on my hospital bed, and took my hand surprisingly. I smiled at him,
"I'm just relieved whatever happened wasn't any worse than it was. What did the doctors say happened anyways?"
"You don't remember what happened?"
I shook my head. "No, not really."
"They said you blacked out because of a panic attack and they thought it was way worse."
"Oh, okay."
There was an awkward silence.

"Robin you look really tired, are you okay?"
Robin sighed. "Well, I slept here last night. They made me wait outside before you woke up so you could talk to your family first. But I didn't get much anyways because I um.. I was just really worried about you."
His words made my stomach feel weird and my face feel hot. I put my hand over my eyes to try and cover it up. "Thanks Robin.." I whispered, trying to hide that fact I had butterflies. I cant believe he really cared about me that much.

"Are you mad at me? I understand if you think I should've stayed home! i-" I cut him off by covering his mouth with my hand. He looked shocked as he removed it from his face. "Did you just.." There was another silence, then I started bursting with laughter, he did the same, and he felt special. (cornyyy🙄🙄 finney i thought you were better than this😤)