Chapter 1: Triple Decker XXXtravaganza

Chapter 1: Triple Decker Eggo XXXtravaganza

       “Morning,” Hopper grumbled and yawned as he lazily strolled into the kitchen wearing nothing but a pair of blue flannel pajama pants.
       “Morning, babe,” Joyce smiled as she poured two cups of coffee, one for herself and one for Hopper. “I was starting to think you would never wake up.”
       Hopper gazed longingly at her standing over the counter with the coffee pot in one hand. A plate of waffles sat on the counter next to the coffee pot. Her wavy hair fell carelessly around her shoulders. Her bare legs poked out from the bottom of his blue flannel shirt she was wearing. It was so big on her that it covered her thighs and came up to just above her knees. Hopper stood there savoring the moment. It was rare when he and Joyce got time to themselves, let alone a whole weekend. Jonathan had gone to help Nancy get settled in at college. Meanwhile, Will and El were on a camping trip with Mike, Lucas, Dustin, and Max.
       God, she's beautiful! He thought to himself as he came up behind Joyce and wrapped his arms around her waist. She leaned into his warm embrace as Hopper kissed her cheek.
       “Sorry, baby,” Hopper said in her ear. “I’m still recovering from last night.”
       Joyce tilted her head back and stared into his deep blue eyes. “Me too.”
       Hopper lowered his head to taste her soft sweet lips. He slipped one hand underneath her flannel shirt and slowly caressed her bare flesh. Joyce inhaled deeply as he tenderly fondled her breasts. How is it his touch alone was enough to drive her crazy? Hopper’s hand moved lower down her body and between her legs feeling her wet slit. Joyce gasped and let out a soft moan. She felt his hardened cock through his pants nudging at her ass. She quickly pulled his hand away and pushed him back.
       “What’s wrong?” he asked, surprised.
       “Nothing,” she grinned flirtatiously. “We haven’t had breakfast yet. And I’m hungry. Very, very hungry.”
       “For waffles?” Hopper asked, becoming turned on by her sexy smirk. “Or something else?”
       You’ll see,” she replied. “Now sit down.”
       Joyce led him to the table and set the plate of waffles and coffee cups on the table. She walked over to the fridge, opened it, and took out the whipped cream and the syrup. She then opened the cabinet and took out some chocolate chips and rainbow sprinkles. Finally, she picked up everything and brought it to the table where Hopper was seated.
        “Sit back and enjoy,” Joyce pulled down Hopper’s pants around his ankles, revealing his engorged, hard cock.
       Hopper took a deep breath as Joyce lowered her lips to his tip, licked it, then pulled back slightly, reaching for the can of whipped cream. He hated when she teased him like that. Also, what was she planning to do with the whipped cream? He didn’t have to wait long for an answer. She got down on her knees, uncapped the can and sprayed whipped cream all over his balls and on the base of his penis. She then gave it a little lick, flicking at his balls and shaft with her tongue. A low growl escaped his throat as Joyce looked up at him.
        “You want sprinkles or chocolate chips?” She asked with a teasing smile. “Or a little of both?”
        “Both,” Hopper moaned.
         Joyce proceeded to add a layer of chocolate chips and sprinkles. She then poked a hole in a waffle and slid it over his penis. She repeated the process until there were three layers of waffles, whipped cream, sprinkles, and chocolate chips around his dick. Finally, she drizzled some syrup over the top layer. Hopper stared down at her with agonizing pleasure, eager for Joyce to stop teasing him. He wanted her so bad. No, not wanted her. Needed her. As if reading his mind, Joyce wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock and began licking and sucking off the syrup and whipped cream, eating the sprinkles and chocolate chips.
       “Ohhhh!” Hopper roared deeply as he felt the pleasure rise within him. “Joyce,… Joyce,… Joyce!”
       He grabbed Joyce’s hair with one hand, urging her on, while his other hand gripped the table hard. No woman had ever pleasured him like this before. It was exquisite.
       “Mmmm,” Joyce finished eating the first waffle layer. “So yummy. Two more layers to go.”
       She continued eating through second layer, pulling his dick deeper into her mouth, sucking hard. After finishing the third and final layer, she liked the whipped cream off his balls and started sucking on them hard, swirling her tongue around them, while pumping his cock with both hands. She then licked the length of his shaft, then wrapped her mouth around his dick and began sucking on it, pushing deep in her throat.
       “Mother…” Hopper cried out, pounding the table with his fist. “FUCK!
       He couldn’t take much more. He wanted to come, but not this way. He wanted to come inside her, with her. With his hand still on her hair, Hopper pulled Joyce’s face off his cock. She looked up at him with big brown needy eyes and soft pouty lips.
       “Why did you stop me?” Joyce asked, wiping her lip.
       “It’s my turn to eat,” he grinned, licking his lips like a hungry wolf.
Hopper scooped up Joyce in his arms and carried her over to the counter. He laid her down on the counter top and unbuttoned her flannel revealing her naked flesh. He gazed hungrily at her breasts, letting his eyes trail down to her slit between her legs. He picked up the can of whipped cream and covered both of her breasts in a white fluffy layer then topped each with sprinkles and a chocolate chip on each nipple. He then sprayed a trail of whipped cream from her cleavage to her vagina and layered on some more sprinkles and chocolate chips. He spread her legs and ran a thick finger over her slit. She was already moist and became wetter as Hopper covered it in a layer of whipped cream, followed by a layer of sprinkles and chocolate chips. He then covered it with a waffle and topped it off with more whipped cream, sprinkles, and chocolate chips.
       When he was done, Hopper lowered his mouth between her legs then paused a moment to look up at Joyce, who was watching him with desperation, her eyes pleading for more. He smiled, relishing in her anguish. He pulled away from her vagina and moved above her, hovering over her breasts. Hopper opened his mouth and tasted a chocolate chip off her right nipple. He started sucking and biting at her nipple, then licking the whipped cream off her breasts in deep strokes with his long tongue. Joyce whimpered, biting her lip in frustration. She raked her hands through his hair, urging him on as he worked his way over to her left breast. Once he finished eating her breasts, he slowly worked his way down the trail to her vagina. He ate through the top layer of whipped cream then ate a hole in the middle of the waffle. Then he took his long tongue and licked the length of her slit through the waffle and whipped cream.
       A moan escaped Joyce’s lips. “Oh, God! Hop!”
       “Well, which is it?” Hop chuckled, eating the waffle, tasting her clit with each bite. “God or Hop?”
He ate the last piece of waffle then began sucking and biting her clit, sending shivers of pleasure up her spine and through her body.
       “Ohhhh!” Joyce moaned. “Hop, Hop, Hop!”
       The pleasure surged within her with each lick of his tongue. It started deep inside first, but slowly began to build and rise to the surface. His tongue circled her opening before entering her, curling his tongue inside her, licking and lapping several times before returning to her clit. Hopper took two fingers and inserted them into her sopping wet opening, pushing them deep inside her and curling them as if to say come here. He continued pushing them in and out, hitting that sweet spot deep inside her, while tonguing her clit, driving Joyce over the edge. She bucked her hips into him, begging and pleading for more even though she wasn’t sure how much more she could take. Both her hands clung desperately to the counter.
       “Hop!” Joyce cried out in ecstasy. “I can’t… I can’t…”
She was so very close. She was on the brink of total ecstasy when Hopper suddenly stopped.
       “Please,” Joyce begged him, breathlessly. “Don’t stop now. I need -.”
       “No,” Hopper put a finger to her lips. “Not yet.”
       He hovered above her and positioned himself between her legs, his hardened, engorged cock pressing at her opening, causing Joyce to whimper and quiver. He let out a deep groan as he slid his shaft deep inside her soaked slit. Her insides stretched to accommodate his swollen dick. Joyce moaned as he moved inside her in slow strokes. He paused a moment, looking at Joyce.
       “Are you okay?” he asked.
       Joyce nodded. “Please…keep going…give it me.”
       With that, Hopper thrust deep inside her, picking up the pace. Joyce moved with him, meeting his every thrust. Pleasure surged within her like electrical currents. She lifted her legs higher and grabbed his ass, pulling him deeper inside her. Her other hand clung to his back.
       “Yes!” Joyce moaned, digging her nails into his back. “Yes! Yes! YES!!!!”
       “Ohhhh…shit!” Hopper growled, as pleasure swelled deep inside him. “Oh, Joyce!”
       He thrust faster and harder, railing her while gripping the counter with one hand, while the other held Joyce's back. His knees banged against the kitchen drawers with every thrust, making the entire counter shake. Joyce tried to call out his name, but all that came out was incoherent babble as swells of pleasure raged beneath her surface. It was almost too much to bear.
        “Look at me, Joyce,” he said taking one hand off the counter and cupping her chin. He pressed his forehead to hers. His blue eyes gazed deeply into her big brown eyes. “I want you to come with me.”
        As Joyce nodded in response, Hopper lowered his hand to her wet folds and began fondling her clit with his thumb. She moaned hard and squeezed his ass hard pushing Hopper balls deep inside her while he continued railing her rather hard, grunting and panting like a dog. He was nearing the edge. And so was she. Joyce became feverish with pleasure as her body began to tremble fiercely, her eyes rolled back into her skull. Her back arched and body tensed up for a moment before convulsing as an intense orgasm erupted within her just as Hopper felt his own sweet release.
       “Oh, fuck!” Joyce screamed, reeling from the waves of pleasure crashing over her. “Hop! Hop! Aaaahh!”
       “Aaaahh!” Hopper roared, thrusting a few more times as the orgasm consumed him. “Oh, Joyce!”
Hopper released his grip on the counter and held Joyce in his arms as their orgasms ebbed away. Joyce laid beneath him catching her breath. She wrapped her arms around Hopper’s shoulders and pulled him in for a kiss. The touch of his lips against hers sent shivers down her spine. Her body was still sensitive from all the pleasure.
       “That was amazing,” Joyce pressed her forehead to his.
        “I almost don’t want it to end,” Hopper stroked her cheek with his hand.
       “Neither do I,” Joyce said. “But we have to meet up with Karen and Ted for brunch at Enzo’s. We need to clean up shower now or else we’ll be late.”
       “I don’t know if I can let you go,” Hopper teased, leaving a trail of kisses from her neck up to her lips. “I think the syrup glued us together. We’re stuck together for life.”
       “Okay, okay,” Joyce giggled as she ran her fingers through his hair. “Five more minutes of cuddling. But after that we need to clean up and get ready. Besides, we can have some more fun after brunch.”
       “You promise?” Hopper smiled.
       “Yes,” Joyce replied. “To be continued.”