Chapter 3: Good Cop, Naughty Cop

       “I’m home!” Hopper said aloud as he entered his cabin.
       He was greeted by nothing but silence. He hung up his coat on the rack and keys on the hook, surprised to find the house quiet. He looked around the living room and kitchen, only to find them empty. Was this perhaps one of those rare moments where Hopper had the house to himself?
       “Hello?” he called out, feeling hopeful. “Anyone home?”
       “I’m in the bathroom,” Joyce answered back.
       “Where is everyone?” he asked, his heart sinking a little.
       “Let’s see,” Joyce stopped to think for a moment. “El is sleeping over at Max’s, Will is sleeping over at Mike’s, and Jonathan went apartment hunting with Nancy. He said they’re also going to have dinner and see a movie later. So they will be out late.”
       “So it’s just us?” Hopper could feel the hope returning.
       The only thing better than having the house to himself was having alone time with Joyce. He walked down the hall passed the closed bathroom door and into the bedroom.
       “Yep,” Joyce’s voice echoed through the empty house. “Just you and me.”
       “Great!” Hopper sat down on the bed and removed his shoes. “Should we order take out?”
       “Maybe later,” Joyce replied, flirtatiously. “Let’s have a little fun first.”
       A mischievous grin slowly spread across Hopper’s face. “What did you have in mind?”
       The bedroom door slowly creaked open and in the doorway stood Joyce wearing  Hopper’s  police shirt and hat and a pair of black leather high heels that came up to her knees. She was holding a black whip in one hand and his handcuffs in her other hand. She took two steps forward and cracked her whip.
       Hopper gulped hard. “Oh, yea…”
       “On your knees,” Joyce cracked the whip again.
       He kicked away his shoes and immediately dropped to his knees.
       “Good boy,” she smiled. “Now sit!”
       Joyce moved forward until she was standing directly in front of him. She nudged his legs apart with her boot. The stiletto heel dug into his cock, causing him slight pain, but pleasure at the same time. Joyce slipped the handcuffs into her shirt pocket and then tussled up Hopper’s hair with one hand before grabbing a chunk and tilting his head back as she leaned forward, looking him in the face.
       “Lick my boot,” she commanded him, cracking the whip. “Lick it up, baby! Lick! It! Up!”
       Hopper grasped her boot in his hands and licked it up from the toe to the knee. His face brushed her thigh as he licked the top of her boot. He caught a glimpse of lacy black lingerie through slit of her shirt. His shirt. He began to feel hot and flustered. Once again, she cracked the whip.
       “That’s enough,” Joyce gave him a playful kick, pushing him back. “Now sit on the bed.”
       Scrambling, Hopper stood up and sat on the bed. Joyce walked over to the bed, pulling out the handcuffs from her pocket. She crawled onto the bed and hovered over him with one knee on the either side of him while he stared down her shirt at her succulent breasts.
       “You are under arrest,” she dangled the cuffs in front of his face, then nibbled on his right ear. “You have the right to remain sexy.” She moved to his left and nibbled again. “Anything you say can and will be used against you.”
       “Titties,” he leaned his face forward into her shirt, but she backed away and stood back up.
       “You got it,” she flirted. “But first, lay down.”
       Hopper obeyed and laid down while Joyce took off his shirt and cuffed his hands to the bed post. She then unbuttoned her own shirt revealing a black leather under bust corset that showed off her bare breasts and black lacy panties. She threw the shirt aside, then took off her hat and tossed it, revealing her high ponytail. She dropped the whip on the bed and unbuckled Hopper’s belt, removing his pants and underwear. His swollen cock stood erect as Joyce leaned forward and wrapped her breasts around it, slowly massaging up and down the length of his shaft.
       A deep growl escaped Hopper’s throat. “Grrrrrrrrrr!”
       He watched as Joyce licked the tip of his penis while her breasts enveloped his shaft in deep gentle squeezes. He moaned loudly, gripping the bed post hard as intense pleasure swelled inside him. She suddenly stopped and moved above him, straddling him, sitting just above his dick. She leaned forward and dangled her breasts in his face. He opened his mouth wanting so badly to suck on them. She hovered for a moment just out of his reach, relishing in his anguish. She finally gave in and lowered her boobs to his face.
       “Oooohhhh!” Joyce moaned hard, as Hopper sucked on her right nipple gently squeezing her breast.
       Pleasure began to fill her body as he licked and lapped, moving on to her other breast. Then he went back and forth between the two, licking and sucking her nipples. She moved up higher up his chest until his neck was between her legs. Hopper stared at her glorious treasure already moist from the pleasure growing within her. He wanted so bad to shove his dick inside her and ram her as hard as he could.
       “Oh, baby, please…” he begged her.
       “Not yet,” she put a finger to his lips. “First, I want to sit your face.”
       Before he could respond, she moved forward until her opening met his lips. Joyce gasped as Hopper tongue licked entered her hole licking and circling it with his tongue. Then he began sucking and biting her clit. The pleasure inside her deepened and intensified. He went back and forth between her entrance and her clit, moving in deep strokes, slowly at first then faster. She bucked her hips against him, becoming lost in the rapture. Meanwhile, she reached a hand behind her, wrapped it around his cock, and pumped it hard, moving her hand up and down his long hard shaft, making him moan deeply.
       “Hey!” she gasped, surprised to feel Hopper’s hands around her waist as he stopped. “How did you uncuff yourself?”
       “They’re my cuffs,” he chuckled. “I have the keys.”
       He playfully shoved her off of him, moved above her, and pinned her down on the bed. He pushed her legs apart and pressed the tip of his thick, rock hard dick against her soaked slit. He was more than ready for her. Joyce felt around for her whip, but couldn’t find it. It must have rolled off the bed.
       “Looking for this?” Hopper gently held the hilt of the whip under her chin. He reached a hand behind her neck, grabbed her by the ponytail and kissed her soft, sweet lips. “Who’s in charge now?”
       Joyce lowered one hand, grabbed his balls, and squeezed hard. “I am.”
       Hopper groaned, feeling a little pain, but mostly pleasure. It weakened him just enough for her to regain control over him. She playfully pushed him off of her, got on top of him, and straddled him once again, while cuffing him back to the bed post. She raked her hands across his chest as she moved down between his legs. She lowered her head to his tip, but paused a moment. She looked up, seeing the frustration in Hopper’s face and smiled. She lowered her head, but this time began with his testicles, gently licking each one in slow deep strides, before moving lower, licking just underneath between his balls and his ass, licking in slow deep strokes.
       “Ohhhhhhhh!” Hopper groaned, his eyes rolling back in to his eyelids as the pleasure intensified inside his body. “Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!”
       Joyce moved back up to his testicles and slowly licked her way back up his shaft. Once she was back at the top, she began licking and sucking his tip while pumping his shaft with both hands, moving his shaft deeper down his throat. Hopper gripped the bed post with all of his might, moaning deep and hard. Joyce suddenly stopped and straddled him once again. She lifted herself up a bit to allow his swollen cock to penetrate her. He could no longer take it anymore.
       “Oh, baby!” Joyce gasped as Hopper quickly and easily slid into her dripping wet opening, jerked upward into her, and railed her hard. “Yes! Yes! Yes!”
       She moaned in ecstasy, as he went to town, slamming into her with strong upward thrusts, hitting her sweet spot every time, electrifying her with pleasure. Just when she thought it couldn’t get any stronger, the pleasure began to build, rising higher within her. Hopper groaned and panted beneath her, drowning in ecstasy, beating the headboard with his fists so hard that he broke the handcuffs, freeing both his hands. He wrapped both hands around her ass, allowing him to drive deeper into her. She noticed his hands were free, but she did not care.
       “Oh, Hop!” she screamed. “Give it to me! Give it to me hard!”
Joyce starting riding his dick pretty hard, moving up and down. Her breasts bouncing Hopper’s face as he pulled her closer to him, going balls deep inside her. Her body started to tremble fiercely, toes curling, as her orgasm approached. Her body suddenly stiffened for a brief moment before convulsing in orgasm.
       “Ooh!” she screamed, tossing her head back, as she came hard. “Oooohh! Oooohh! Oooooooohhhh!”
       She slumped forward into Hopper’s arms, Hopper who still ramming her, still feverish with pleasure on the verge of his own impending climax. He paused a moment and pulled out of her.
       “What are you doing?” Joyce asked, catching her breath.
       He stared at her hungrily. “It’s my turn to lead.”
       Hopper moved Joyce off his lap and turned her around, getting her on all fours. He positioned himself behind her, holding her waist. He slid his cock into her wet folds and started hammering her fast and hard, slamming into her sweetest spot. He felt a powerful burst of ecstasy raged within him like fire. He was so close. Meanwhile, Joyce once again felt immense pleasure swelling inside her, already stronger than before. She leaned back, clinging to Hopper, moaning and shaking hard.
       “It’s okay, baby,” he told her. “Come with me.”
       With one hand still holding her waist, he moved the other between her legs and fondled her clit. Joyce moans became higher pitched, as the pleasure within her intensified like nothing she ever felt before. She braced herself, ready for it to overtake her.
       “Aaaaaaaahh!” Joyce screamed as the most intense orgasm she ever felt erupted inside her like a volcano.
       She lay convulsing as the pleasure rippled throughout her body over and over again. Just as it was fading, another orgasm overtook her. And then another. And another. Behind her, Hopper was grunted and panted like a bear, still hammering away, lost in the ecstasy that was about to consume him.
       “Ohhh…fuck!” he roared, as he came hard, the orgasm ripping through him like a wild fire. “Ohhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhh!”
       He jerked once, twice, then three times inside of Joyce before collapsing on the bed. He held her in his arms, while she moaned loudly. Her body still writhing from multiple orgasms. He continued to hold her even after they finally ebbed away. His forehead brushed against hers as he stroked her cheek. Joyce gazed deeply and lovingly into his sapphire eyes as Hopper tenderly kissed her lips.
       “That…was…” Joyce searched her mind for words.
       “Incredible,” Hopper finished her sentence with the first and only word that came to mind..
       Joyce wrapped her arms around Hopper, resting her head on his chest. Together they drifted off to sleep, with Joyce listening to the sound of his heart beat while Hopper gently stroked her hair.