It's Been a While

The next afternoon, the Generation of Miracles, Nigou, Momoi and Yuuki went to the basketball court near Yuuki's house to play together.

"Pass me the ball!" Kise shouted.

"As if, Kise." Aomine smiled and shot.

"What?!" Yuuki exclaimed turning towards Aomine. "You have teeth? I don't think I've ever seen you smile before."

"Shut up, shortie!" Aomine said blushing slightly.

They went on playing until a male voice interrupted them.

"Redhead!" a guy with blue hair shouted.

"This voice..." Yuuki thought stopping the ball. "It can't be-"

She turned to see the guy who talked and she saw four guys who were walking towards the court. The four of them were wearing a basketball tracksuit, the jacket was red, the left sleeve was white and the trousers were red as well with white stripes on the sides. On their chest there was written 'Basketball against Gravity' in black.

The one who shouted had blue eyes, short, slightly spiked hair and was about 1,74 meters tall. Beside him there was a guy with bright green eyes and spiky honey-blonde hair who was as tall as him. Next to him there was a guy about five centimeters shorter than him with slightly long but neat black hair and dark blue eyes and the fourth guy had short messy brown hair, light brown eyes and was as tall as the guy with black hair.

"Saito! Akira! Takumi! Kazuto!" Yuuki screamed running towards them and they hugged her.

"You haven't grown an inch!" the blond one said.

"Oi, Akira!" Yuuki pouted while tears started to fall.

"Don't cry!" the blue-haired guy smiled.

"What's going on over there?" Aomine asked.

"They're my friends." Yuuki stated turning towards Aomine. "They're Nishigami Saito, Taiyoko Akira, Nomikomu Takumi and Kuriko Kazuto." she said pointing respectively at the blue-haired guy, the blond one, the one with black hair and the one with brown hair.

"Nice to meet you!" they said in unison.

"Nice to meet you too." the Generation of Miracles replied.

"How have you been?" Kazuto asked hugging Yuuki from behind.

"Good. I've met the Generation of Miracles, you know." she said pointing at them.

"What?!" Takumi almost screamed. "Are you serious?!"

"Isn't he the famous singer?" Saito asked pointing at Kise.

"I am!" Kise smiled. "My name is Kise Ryouta."

"I'm Murasakibara Atsushi, the center." he said eating a Maibou.

"I'm Midorima Shintarou." he said holding a violet pencil.

"My name is Aomine Daiki." he said looking at Saito with slightly angry eyes.

"I'm Akashi Seijuro."

"I'm Momoi Satsuki, the manager." she smiled.

"My name is Kuroko Tetsuya." he bowed.

"Tetsuya?" Saito though. "Sound familiar."

"How was the tour?" Yuuki asked excited.

"It was amazing!" Kazuto answered. "I ate the most delicious pizza ever when we went to Italy!"

"Ok, but what about the tour?" Yuuki chuckled. "Do people like you?"

"Obviously." Takumi said. "Because we are amaizing."