Reunion

After playing with the Generation of Miracles, Yuuki went home with Kazuto, Saito, Akira and Takumi.

"Kazuto." Yuuki called sitting on the couch beside him. "Let's see how smart you are by answering seven questions!"

"She remembered." Saito though sitting behind Kazuto.

"Oh, chuck!" Akira thought facepalming.

"Finally." Kazuto said. "I've been waiting for three months for this moment!"

"In which battle did Napoleon die?" Yuuki asked.

"His last one."

"Be serious!" Yuuki laughed.

"I am." he said. "That's the problem."

"Next one. How can you lift an elephant with one hand?"

"You can never lift an elephant that has only one hand."

"How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?"

"Any way you want bacause a concrete floor is very hard to crack."

"If it took eight men ten hours to build a brick wall, how long would it take four men to build it?"

"No time at all. The wall is already built."

"River Ravi, flows in which state?"

"Liquid state."

"If you throw a stone in the Blue Sea, what will it become?"

"A wet stone."

"Where was the Declaration of Independence signed?"

"At the bottom of the page."

"You sit on a throne of lies!" Yuuki laughed.

"Your couch is a throne of lies!" Kazuto said matching Yuuki's tone.

"Which high school are you attending, Yuuki?" Takumi asked getting out of the kitchen holding a sandwich.

"Kaijou Highschool, you?"

"Akira and I are attending Shutoku." Takumi answered.

"Seirin Highschool." Saito said.

"Touou Accademy." Kazuto stated. "This is so sad. We are attending different schools."

"But it's because those schools are closer to our houses." Akira explained.

"That girl, Momoi-san, she's hot, isn't she?" Takumi said eating. "Kazuto, you're lucky 'cause she's attending Touou!"

"Don't say such things while I'm still here!" Yuuki said slapping his arm.

"What? It's true!" he whined.

"She's a friend of mine!" Yuuki exclaimed.

"What?!" Akira asked confused.

"She's a girl, you know that, right?" Saito asked getting closer to her.

"I know." Yuuki stated looking down. "The first one who has never judged me for who I am or talked about guys every single moment."

"We should have a big party now!" Kazuto exclaimed raising his arms.

"May I ask you something, Yuuki?" Akira talked.

"Sure."

"Aren't Akashi-kun and Murasakibara-kun from Kyoto and Akita? So why are they here even if school started?"

"Yeah. Atsushi slept at Ryouta's house while Seijuro slept at mine." Yuuki explained.

"Seijuro?!" Kazuto exclaimed. "You mean the redhead?"